Going to be returning

I’m on console and I wanna play this game again I always seem to come back to it but I’ve been pretty anti social in the past and was wondering if there’s any towns around or anything I could move in to. My in game name is Hotdog_Water666.

12 Likes

OK good to See you Back :+1::+1:

If you need Help with Something let US know , Don t know If you are expierenced in this Game or Not .

Say this because some Players returned after a Break and they Had Just begun the Game and didn t got further in Processing the Game .
Which country are you from ? I am on console too greetings Turrican2006 also my PSN ID.

1 Like

Welcome back :+1:t3::100::heart:

1 Like

Welcome back :smiley: There’s still quite a few towns around to join, if you’re interested we’re working on a bit of a start-up/central city called Boundless United if you ever want to check it out in the near future here. Boundless United

3 Likes

Welcome back!

I think maybe the Boundless United thing would be worth a shot for sure … you could also just settle somewhere until they’re ready and do a little test building, maybe get an idea of what you’d wanna build in their city. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d have thought you were @Dexx666’s alt with the 666 at the end :laughing:

Are you saying you were anti social in the past and want to be more social this time around, or that you’d like to come back to an established and semi-active but not super active city where you can build solo?

My city pretty much collapsed when sovereigns came out but I plotted the empty space around the center to build it back up eventually. My focus is in other places at the moment so you’d have a few solid months of very little activity around you, and there is some empty land yet next to our city hub that I want someone to grab.

I also recommend the new Boundless United city if you want to be around more people, but since they’d prefer smaller personal beacons you may want to build your home/workshop elsewhere regardless.

2 Likes

Gotta say the title of this post is a refreshing sight :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for the replies I’m going to get established on a planet and check out boundless united. To the question of if I’ve played before I played quite a bit. I’m level 50 on almost all of my alts

If you want to be anti social, yet close to the Boundless United area, I have a holding on Seginiaki that has plenty of open area around it, both hilly/mountain and fairly flat, that is 2quick portal jumps away. Literally run through portal, make a U turn right, in through the other portal, and you’re there. Also has access to Seginiaki TNT hub.