Goo farm design

So I was wondering if there any goo farmers out there that have a good ldesign for a goo farm poster pics so I can get a idea for a design :blush::heart:

1 Like

Not me per say yet, still trying to wrap my head around which kind of design to go with… not so much for which % gained on seed/yield… but I do want to make 1 transmute lane per colour… can I be bothered to have 1 yield lane per color… to not force me to go harvest every time I planted something to make space for another color… etc etc :smiley: So, also looking for examples

I have a few different setups, but the main ways i grow are 215% crop and 75%seed on gleam (for transmuting), and 220%Crop and 80%seed on rock. I have setup each with a double layer of lava to achive this, and using the chiselling i have done you can fit that into a 2 wide surround (and also makes it easy to change gleam colours or change from rock to gleam etc), see pics:

1 Like

Are there any setups that allow for 100% seed and 100% (or more) crop? I looked into doing this long ago and just gave up.

I think the Most seed is 95% but you Will loose on CROP. Me i like 220%/80%.

1 Like

Or 215%/75% if you want to process on gleam. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There apparently is no guaranteed 100% seed when it comes to goo at least that I have seen. I do however suggest what @Samski has shown.

@KissMyClass09 you know you can always come look at my setup whenever you feel like dropping by my lonely city lol

I think that was why I never continued with it.

3 Likes

I was the exact same way buy I have come to realize I just need to go ahead and make a goo farm which I have started. While there are some great paint shops I just figured having extra sprays along with what I buy is a benefit. So what the heck… plus I need more Red …

I have a big goo farm and a “goo farm school” at the back of it.
Easiest way to access it is:
Alder portal at TNT Megahub

Fancy Farm portal

Rainbow portal

Some screenshots of the farm itself

3 Likes