Goo gel - Paint Store @DK Mall

I want to make paint colors more accessible. Considering the effort it is a good price.
Yes, reselling can happen. So far I have not seen it checking BUTT.
Even when it happens I will just produce more :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got lots of paints, and goo pigments I’m willing to sell (all together)
if your interested we could come to an agreement

4 Likes

Thank you, I just finished shopping. Although I am working to get my goo farm up and running for personal use, I figured a wee bit of extra can’t hurt!!!

1 Like

Due to the upcoming reclaim of DK mall my shop is now also reachable via TNT
Directly north from central walkway

Currently all colors in stock and more in production

2 Likes

Just bought out your #22 Shadow Red. Thanks for making it easy with the new portal!

1 Like

This is the real one, the others are fake. What sort of search engine is named after a paint shop?

Looks great. Will add to my suffering in not being able to choose colors. Well, at least I can also better “fix” my bad color choices now :star_struck::rofl:

Edit: Surprised to see this is not a new shop!

1 Like

On the first pages they do not even show anything about goo plants when searching for it. Clearly denying their origin :rofl:

Shop existed during 2020 until I missed to refill my beacons by 9 hours (noted down wrong week) at end of the year. Took an extended break and recent news brought me back. Now open again for about a month.

1 Like

I almost missed refueling mine once too. About to reclaim it soon so… haha. Glad to hear you and the shop are back :smiley: xD!

1 Like

How much do you want for the goo pigments>?

1 Like

it was sold to Lorgar sorry bro

1 Like

Lovestruck event is coming close.
Time to spread some love in form of red paint.
Now at 20% off for 35c until the event is over.

Find it directly outside the shop

Restocked with at least 1SS per day

2 Likes