Goodbye Waterfronts... AND grand re-opening! Black-Market Traders (Totems & Fists) Now @Boori Mall

Poor old waterfronts is falling apart… i must say good bye. closing down my fists and totem shop here…

2 Likes

Felt bad about closing this store so is back open now! my totem and fists shop is back open but now in Boori Mall(this is just a fists and totem shop, my main store in Biitula goes unchanged)

3 Likes

Stop playing with our emotions! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahahaha yup I am sure many of you teared up at my initial post :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yea we decided to close the Waterfront Outlets because it wasnt doing well and i was the only one running it and the Oort Crisis pushed for something to be done so we decided to tear it down because we didnt want all the valuable materials to just sit there. We had a good time running it and i loved decorating it. thanks to all that participated

3 Likes

Oh that’s what happened… It looked like it regened. I didn’t know or heard anything about until I saw I needed to re-stock my stands I went there and boom… Everything looked like Swiss cheese.

1 Like

Totally understandable but a pity nonetheless. the mall was beautiful.

I see Oort Crisis, I upvote. I still have the hope that the devs will, at one point, understand that their vision no longer aligns at all with what the majority* of their player base wants.

*) Scientifically made up number, feel free to agree or disagree.

1 Like

Yea i think we forgot to post about it on the forum lol we only posted it in our discord, which will stay up and running so we can stay connected. I kinda feel bad it went down that way but we had our reasons. Luckily everyone understood because this community is awesome :grimacing:

1 Like