Goodvibez estate

yabo the farmer said to macka b stop waddayadoing whats a kitchen without herbs you need a farm fasure let me help ya man
yabo started to study da crop was bit in the stars but then a cool cat (@Shadykatt34) told em go study them herbs isa easy go to the farmscool yoh macka B saw yabo was down and sang this nice song to motivate

yabo cameback from the scool and had tha firah back
now the farm is blooming and glowing like yah rastafari

5 Likes

If you need any Oortweed seed i got you sorted:

5 Likes

yabo farmer boy was busy working tha yard when a rudeboy came to visit the estate he said to yabo what ya gonna do with all them herbs sure ya cant eat them all yaself im looking for a new crib to crasha in and i know i thing our two about selling them herbza letma help ya wadda dingda wadda dong btw i be’n working the market a few years grinding the event items wadda dem wadda dem wa item

Coming soon : goodvibez estate market

got plots to build the kitchen anybody got tips
what machines i need this room will be pure for food
potion will be another room
need know what machines i need
our examples of your guys kitchens
what food sells good
what food i dont need to mess with
what to stock up on
etc etc
any help is welcome

1 Like

the main food I cook and sell is teaching pies, for them you need a Ton of sweetbeans…

think im gonna go mine coal to get some spark going before i build the machines
gearing up for mining is there like coal farms our something in the game?

edit #2: As Turrican mentioned bellow, going diamond mining is more time-efficient than peat farming :wink: I left the numbers in bellow, just for some context…

edit: some numbers: 11331 is the spark you get per mass craft of compact peat (minus the spark needed to compact). If you take compact hard coal as a comparison, you get a whopping 731300 but you need twice the raw materials (360 per mass craft), and you need to go search for it. To get the same amount of spark from compact peat you need about 65 mass crafts of peat for which you need 13 SS. I don’t know the exact numbers (would need to stop it next time I go peat farming) but I’d say that’s no more than 10-15 minutes of farming. Now, I did not specifically test farming hard coal, but I think getting 360 of it takes longer than 15 minutes.

2 Likes

thx for awesome info i did switch and went peat farming
seemed easyer atm
im compacting as we speak
i take the coal when i go mining as sideproduct

I will soon be turning all my building attention to palace interior. I plan to have 2 or 3 kitchens in this place and will try every type of decoration in every way I can think of to pack them full of production value.

I have a dining room already with a feast table I’m rather proud of. Also made a pretty clever sink/counter combo that’s just sitting in the middle of the hall currently. Table blocks make a good surface when the legs are blocked off by signs and other blocks so they don’t look like part of a kids’ tea party set.

3 Likes

where is this wonna see

If you Re on the right planet Up to 1 SS hard coal in 15 Minutes :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Guild hall on HSE HQ world. Middle portal in TNT sovereign section. My build is on the opposite side of the clock tower from where you come out of TNT. Inside, most of my interior design efforts so far are in the right wing of the build.

Okay, if you can get 1 SS hard coal in 15 minutes it obviously beats the hell out of peat :smiley: I’ll take your word for it turri, you know what you’re talking about :wink: Any tips for planets and optimal height?

When i Mine for Diamonds i get a Lot of hard coal , i Don t Mine Special for coal thats why i Said Up to 1 SS , the Planet idid that IS private but will do a Test on a Planet you can Always acsess and let you know how much i got there . Will be late afternoon or tomorrow because after Work i ve to Go to a doc for checking Something.

1 Like

Here IS the result have fun everyone :wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

Hello Turican,

I love the front with the columns. It looks awesome and for kitchen ideas. You could transfer your workshop with all the machines into a kitchen. That’s what I did, so you are actually working in the kitchen :grin:
Please share your location would love to come visit.

Minou

2 Likes

I ve two homes my old one Arie and my new on Pharaos Kingdom.

Pharao’s Kingdom IS from TNT Mega Hub 2nd Floor reachable and m old Home from there through the Boundless TV Portal.

Ty for the Kind words and enjoy your visit ,:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Boy, do I stand corrected. Guess that’s what happens when you don’t go mining on high tier for so long :smiley: I just went diamond mining myself and it didn’t even take me 10 minutes to get 600+ hard coal. Thanks Turri :wink:

1 Like

I did 1294 hard coal in 15 minutes and went for Mining Diamond :wink::wink::wink::wink:

If there are question s for Mining let me know :wink::wink::wink:

Thats my favourite with hunting in this Game :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Glad IT helped you :grinning::grinning::grinning:

So i think Nobody will have Spark Problems again :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

That would be my place. Kitchen tip

4 Likes