Got bored and doesn't play much because of prestige , beacons and plots war!

Report it, but I think you’re over looking something. (In game report it) Also try making your “road” to the building 6-8 plots away 3 wide all the way there…

When you say ‘took over your base’, it was just the name right, nothing more?
I’m sorry, but I don’t see what all the fuss is about. You still have all your items and property, and the game barely changes at all for you. It seems the only thing that changes is your perception of it, and is that a strong enough reason to switch a positive review to a negative one?

Its really matter, if today i took down aqua city and rename it as Tomato town. Or i take down Portal seeker for each station and re-name it as Tomato seeker. I don’t think most of guilds will accept for this lol .

1 Like

One of the big emotive draws for any persistent world game is the sense of ownership though personalisation or branding. Since naming rights is one of the only personalisation options boundless if offering, it could easily be argued that it’s “everything.”

From reading the forum it seems apparent that this is what causes so much angst around settlement “take-overs”

2 Likes

The coming Guild update will give players more control over naming settlements.

8 Likes

More control over naming means another layer of naming? So it’ll be beacon > guild > settlement? If that’s the case i think there’ll be alot of disapointed people.

Still looking forward to all the upcoming updates though

1 Like

Yep, I do understand that it’s important for some people, and I would like to see this ‘fixed’.

I do still feel the OP was a little over dramatic about ‘losing everything’ though.
Maybe I just don’t appreciate the depth of feeling about this.

Town wasn’t dying or did it ever die. It has continued to grow, and we have even better residents now. When I was helping the Mayor build that town from a hole in the ground, there wasn’t a single house anywhere in site on any horizon. So not sure where you were hiding, just saying, I was there from the start of blacklight when it was a small hole in the dirt to what it is now. The suburbs did grow well beyond our inner city guild wall. But who can control others growth. Glad some of Blacklight’s residents were able to help you. Feel free to use all of our portals.