Got skill bugs

Can you reset my character cause i got rly bugged
I cant do some of quests (like warp ro a friend, last part didnt checks) i cant craft copper bar (i have 9 lvl) and etc

You have an insufficient amount of fuel. The message is incorrect, but that’s basically the reason.

1 Like

i tried to put more (but timber 10) and nothing

Can you share a screenshot of 20 timber in the top slot?

1 Like

You’ll need a minimum of 2 soft coal to smelt 1 ore. Not sure on timber numbers. You could also try peaty soil as well

2 Likes

@Biomechanicmann

• check to make sure you are only using 1 type of fuel in the top slot. If you are using a smart stack of soft and medium coal, for example, you will be unable to start the furnace and the message “missing basic skill recipes” will appear. This message is an error, it displays whenever you are using multiple types of fuels or not enough fuels, but the concept is accurate, in that you won’t be able to craft.

• make sure you have enough fuel, it takes 2 soft coal for a single cycle of the furnace, so you won’t be able to craft anything with 1 soft coal n the furnace

• Make sure you are using an appropriate fuel type for the furnace in question. Not sure this is actually still a thing, but you used to be unable to use medium coal in a stone furnace, for example

2 Likes

Doesnt work with timber, only trunk I think

Timber is a valid furnace and beacon fuel source;

(sorry for the crotch shot… but not really)

5 Likes