Gotta Catch 'Em All - AKA Mapped all 50 permanent Worlds

So I finally finished mapping all the worlds. I was putting it off for a long time do to laziness and also lava worlds. With the advent of the solidifer I decided to finish. Here they are:

I was wondering how many other people out there have done this? I am sure there are a bunch. Maybe list your name here? Congrats to any one who have done this.

25 Likes

You are my hero.

5 Likes

LOL if only.

3 Likes

I’m agreeing with @Cuetzpalomitl here, you actually are a damn hero! I’m 4000 hours down and still haven’t mapped Lutrion on a single character and it’s been my home since the day this game released :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Same, I’ve been on maryx almost a year now and I dont have it fully maped lol.

5 Likes

OMG that actual makes me feel better thankyou… I was starting to feel like Boundless’s least deserving Viceroy for a moment there :rofl:

3 Likes

Awesome. You selling them? I’ve only got about 10 complete.

3 Likes

That’s a huge achievement! I’m pretty sure there are planets I have still never been on. I should probably getting around to at least visiting them all.

4 Likes

I think we are going to put them in shop stands at all the portals at the TNT hub. I know we have a bunch there now that a group has put together but I was planning on making some stacks of them on each planet as soon as @Envyv77 finishes making a boat load of blanks.

3 Likes

I’ve managed to get about 5 worlds so far… I can’t imagine finishing all 50 and don’t think I ever will get there - awesome work!

3 Likes

Cool. I’ll grab them from tnt. Thanks. I’ve got a plan for them in my build. :+1::+1:

1 Like

I think its time to make an atlas shop…

Could be a good side market really now you’ve mapped it all.

2 Likes

grats @XxymoxX :boundless:

I have capital of 2 planets and yet to fully explore any :stuck_out_tongue: did in early access though…

3 Likes

Congrats! I did finished that couple months ago. Had an insitive to do it due to a contract i had.

Pretty sure @nevir did them aswell he was selling them back then.

1 Like

Same, lol.

1 Like

Most of my alts don’t even have the region I’m living in discovered, and the region center is literally next to my farm :rofl:

5 Likes

And the best “Worst…?” part about this is… you’ll have to make more of these since permanent worlds are being discovered all the time haha, I remember a year ago “I believe…?” we had 25 different worlds discovered, and now fast forward a year later, we pretty much doubled the amount hehe

1 Like

Great work @XxymoxX!! I made this only for T6 planets and few others. I really aim to do this too.

1 Like

Is that an achievement??

My previous char had all but few T6 s… Mckrib one of them i remember.

Good job. Maybe ill try to do this again with my new char

1 Like