Gotta keep them portals open!

Hoard much? Let’s see your secret stash.

5 Likes

I can’t really get this in one shot:

One day I was standing at the Gyosha Ultima Hub and I just said to myself “I’m going to turn that glacier into snowballs”.

7 Likes

Ummm I don’t hoard :sweat_smile:. I pretty much don’t keep anything. I go get things as I need them and sell or mint that I have extra of even if I may need it down the road.

2 Likes

Tho you wanna sell some of those :grin:

Edit: @georgegroeg for some reason even tho I replied to your post it didn’t show it that way

Hahaha. But why?

This question makes my head hurt. Stop that!

3 Likes

Do those mint?

2 Likes

mehhhhhhhhhh

I was using them to loot with for a couple weeks before I had bought an auto-looter though. And also generally to annoy people :blush:

1 Like

Wish we could forge them

1 Like

Sadly I can only ‘like’ this one time.

There was a time when these were (supposed to be) unforgeable too though.

Maybe @james could be convinced?

2 Likes

56 SS of Shards (almost full), Oortstone around 1300.

3 Likes

Ah… it’s a beautiful thing.

From hunting or buying?

Where are your stacks hidden? Asking for a friend. looks creepily

2 Likes

@RedY3 I’ll show you. But no chance on permissions. Hahahaha. They aren’t all full stacks.

Btw you have plots around Gyosha ps hub. Any chance you want to help build around? Maybe build a store or something? Also wanted to build a road as well. I think the area could become pretty cool.

Yeah I do have some land there. I can give you permissions on it if you’d like to build. Here’s the catch, I’ll give you perms on my empty land and you give me perms on your shards stacks so i can keep an eye on them. Hahaha.

1 Like

Bahahaha. No dice!

1 Like

I am a well known trader around here. There is no chance I’ll take them and resell them. Like 0 chance. Don’t believe me? Ask my overseas friends whom I never met RedY2 and RedY1.

But I will build it up for you if you want.

If you want it to complete some project around the hub, I can give you permissions on it and I can provide whatever mats you’ll use on it (so you don’t lose them on my land xD).

1 Like