Gotta keep them portals open!

I had it full before from my wife and I hunting 2-3 times on days off and the occasional on work days. I don’t seem to be around a lot of the hunts now so I’ve been buying some to supplement.

:sweat_smile: 16 SS in each Shop Stand in the floor and the 24 SS on the shelves.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sure. I can build you a sweet small shop or something. And a road leading out half on my plots. Maybe it’ll bring some growth to the area. My guild mate want a shop on the other side too.

Ooh i thought you wanted to complete one of your projects. Thanks for the offer though I already have a couple of shops :smiley:. I might open new shops in the future though!

Projects are never ending. Nothing is ever 100% complete. I’ll creep you soon and see if you’re interested. I have to finish something else.

3 Likes

Still need to convert mine but -

Also have about 14k shards in Meteor Meet ready to fuel my portals lol

1 Like

that’s why I temporarily removed the basket in the Mall … but it will be back soon because Quebec has teamed up with another small group to try to create something good

2 Likes

Always best to be prepared.

4 Likes

@JaceyLive @anon94355725 @catfud I don’t feel so bad about my hoarding now. In fact it give me something to work towards. I only have 60+ stacks.

2 Likes

Never know when you will need to setup a new portal network lol

1 Like

My portals use quite a bit actually. I must have more than 20 now.

I have about 10 and think about closing them all the time because I barely keep up with my Oort. If I only fueled the town portals it probably wouldn’t be too bad. Would mean closure of two farms and some more travel by foot tho.

1 Like

I have a lot of 1x2 portals. It’s anything bigger that becomes a lot to keep filled. I remember our first portal we made was 30 conduits. It looked awesome but was ridiculous to keep open. I still think portal cost should only be determined by blink seconds. It would make a lot of cooler portals.

Replace them with beacons and just Sanctum port in.

Well I could do that for majority of them. But that costs coin and makes it so no one else can use it. I have a portal to my shop in the gmall and a few of my guild mates use it even tho it’s my personal use :sweat_smile:. The footfall coop one I’ll probably close. Even tho I don’t know how to get there without my portal :joy:

1 Like

That is what I mean, the personal use ones can be replaced. 100 coin is nothing with the income from the minter.

Well I mean I’d have to take the time to use the portal networks to get to gyosha to make it a 100c port. I live on Sorissi. Not a lot of places are frequent are close. So if I’m already going to need to go thru the networks I may as well just continue walking instead of porting in. And I barely use the minter. I’ve made maybe 20k off it. I don’t hoard stuff so I didn’t really have anything to put in it.

I don’t have a picture, but Im hoarding shards. Currently I have 26 -27 storage boxes full of smart stacks at my house of oort. Yes I built a house just to store it. Looking forward to the long weekend to hopefully pop it over 40. DI trior off duskmoor or Digital Insanity in the all block shop, then left after the long tunnel if you wanted to go peek first hand.

1 Like

Why do you grind them all into shards for storage?

1 Like

Everyone needs portal fuel at some point. They’re pretty, and decorative oort can’t be used as fuel. :triumph:Plus it’s taxing on my spark gen. I also have several portals I keep open so I’m always needing shards.

1 Like