Grand opening: Suji's Forging Ingredients on Biitula! 8c gums! Draining 1: 27c! Corrupted 1: 36c!

After weeks of hard work, @Mittekemuis has finished creating the new centralized store for Suji’s Forging Ingredients! You will NOT find any cheaper prices!

On a series of floating islands, connected by rubble and bridges, between the ruins of an ancient outpost, you will find all the popular forging ingredients! As you have come to expect from Suji’s, they are all priced to sell, it’s allmost like you’re legally robbing me!

Current specials:
All gums (excluding glow gum): 8c each!
Draining boon 1 compound: 27c each!
Corrupted boon 1 compount: 36c each!

Rob me before i run out!

How to get to Suji’s?
There are direct portals located in:

• TNT Megahub
  • Hunt Hive
  • My stall in the Phoenix Mall
  • My shop in the Naughty Mall

As always, if you’re missing an ingredient, please contact me and i’ll make sure to stock it!

14 Likes

Can’t wait to go check this out :smiley: still using your store at Sunken City. The new build sounds awesome

2 Likes

Go and check this out! It is absolutely gorgeous!! And the prices are well worth the trip too. :grin::green_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to find a store like this for ages.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words! Please do let me know if you’re looking for something i’m not currently stocking and i’ll whip up a batch for you!

Now also buying scales, 5c each, request basket in the middle of the mini-hub at the new main Suji’s store!

1 Like

Request basket filled up again! Vigor 2 is being restocked as we speak!

If you’re a forger, Suji’s will have your forging ingredients for cheap!

Missing anything? Let me know and i’ll make sure the store will start offering the ingredient!

1 Like