Grateful for Devs like these!

So I just wanted to put it out there, despite all the good and the bad and the nonsense the Developers put up with … they are by far the best and supportive group I’ve encountered. They respond to problems and questions, fix issues on game, They do more than most. For example, Bohemia Interactive has terrible support from developers. Why? They don’t help anyone when they have a question or concern, they hardly address any of their actual problems and just continue to add more. Bohemia Interactive Has terrible game support.

Thank you boundless for being the light of my Gaming day! And fir all the support you guys give :heart:

18 Likes

Perfectly said, and absolutely this - never seen a group so genuinely desiring of and interested in all our feedback. :slight_smile: From everything I’ve read game development is a horribly stressful job - so to give us so much of their time for this on top of all the rest, bringing us a game that has really given me some true happiness through some rough patches in life, I’ll always be very grateful.

… I feel so comfortable because of that and how wonderful just everybody here is though that I know I probably throw out some pretty silly brain farts at times, so apologies for any time I’m wasting for you all with that. :rofl:

They got a lot on their hands at the moment as it seems, lets give them some room to breath and especially time to adress the issues properly.

3 Likes

Who Bohemia?

Boundless devlopment team. I took a three months break before a few weeks, the game is not how I remember it has more features but the engine seems far worse, theres also issues with the reservations system etc. the list goes on do you want me to continue?

Although they seldom reply when i tag them, i’ll assume it’s because they’re super busy ;). Another grateful member here! :smiley:

Wasn’t complaining about the boundless Development team, was praising them. It’s Bohemia that’s trash. They don’t do jack nothing.

Oh sry ye that could be misunderstood with “They” I meant the boundless team referring to the title and the last sentence in your post. ^^’
edit:
“So I think the boundless team will mostly need room to breath and not be pressured to hard on time constraints to adress the games needs atm.”
and this