Great Monster Hunt 🏹 (Sat 7th @ 19:00 CEST)

Welcome everyone!

Chisel Knights guild is organising another monster hunt this saturday.
Last time during Great Monster Hunt 44 people decided to get together and face ruthless hordes of spitters, cuttletrunks and hoppers. Together we looted oort stones of a total value of 72 thousands hours! This time we want to gather even more people! We want to crash the servers! We want everyone to be prepared for unimaginable forces of dark titans we will have to face some day…

Event is taking place this Saturday (07.10) at the Chisel Knights Hub:

• Yes, i will join you
  • Probably, if I’ll have time

0 voters

TIME

Inform us if you will join the hunt!

Upcoming Events

07.10 Great Monster Hunt - Moebious Plaza (Therka)

Previous events

30.09 Monster Hunt - 27 people

16.09 Great Monster Hunt - 44 people

10.09 Monster Hunt - 14 people

Let the yaboo be with you

12 Likes

Last time was fun doing it, I’ll be sure here again

1 Like

I buff for this again.

6 Likes

Funny as I was just thinking about that earlier today. Would be such a handy thing to have it on screen while playing and en easy thing to refer to when talking here and in game.

3 Likes

What kind of tools/skills do you recommend for the hunt?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don’t have to be a hunter. Monsters die in seconds when 15 people shot at them at the same time :smiley:

3 Likes

Great! I’ll grab my slingbow :wink:

Oh awesome. I will most likely definitely be there this time!
Might not be able to stay for long but i can be there for the start!

2 Likes

sorry its way to early for me to join, like waaaay to early, other wise i would join all of you

its moebius plaza lolz
ill try to be there to

1 Like

never mind it magical changed to moebius plaza hahaha

2 Likes

hey @Karokendo because of the time being 3’am for me when the hunt is happening would it be possible to have a follow up event on the Sunday that is about 5/h 30/m later then the Saturday so i can be able to get involved as i want to be part of these events but trying wake up at 3 o’clock in the morning is a bit to much for me (i would be like a zombie and wouldn’t be able to see all that well) and making it 5 hours and 30 minutes later will make it 8:30 am which will make it possible for me to join if i don’t sleep in. thx

p.s. it would mean players who have the same situation as me can get involved on such a large group gathering.

1 Like

Sounds great. See you then! :smile:

1 Like

In that case I could make it for both! I’m totally down. :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry @MrGamer117 It’s not possible.
This time is unfortunately the only possible to give equal chances for everyone to participate.

So moving time of this event forward is not an option. Many people work on sundays so they must go to sleep early. Also some people will join us post midnight in their local time. Moving it even more would totally exclude people from Europe

Moving time backwards would totally exclude some players from US, because no one really wants to play at 6 am.

Maybe with the bigger player base we’ll be able to organise 2 different events for 2 different timezones, but it’s not possible at this moment please everyone.

1 Like

I was thinking at the very least have a second event on Sunday 5/6 hours later than Saturday… I would definitely be there for both

1 Like

awsome, il try to join!

1 Like

yes i understand maybe one day i might be able to otherwise don’t worry i don’t mind missing the event and it is better to try to get as much people as you can

1 Like

@MrGamer117 @ctrl-64 Shouldn’t be too hard to set up another event time, even if smaller & with a different group. I don’t wanna hijack @Karokendo’s post too much :wink: but if I don’t have to work this weekend I’ll send out a call for hunters and try to get something going for Sunday.

6 Likes

i have idea we could do a fixed hour everyday so people can go to plaza on that hour everyday and wait 5 minutes to see if others join if you guys like that i make an oficial post about it

1 Like