Great Monster Hunt šŸ¹ (Sat 7th @ 19:00 CEST)

3 1/2 hours ahead of me. cool thanks @Karokendo i might not be able to get in on the action till about 8pm your timeā€¦ i have work :frowning:

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

i really hope someone is on fourms when i get off work so i can find you guys and join in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Found it, so its 10AM for me.
:boundless:

3 Likes

This event will surely last for more than 1 hour. You probably will have a chance to join us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks man , ill post here tomorrow and see where everyone is too and join up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now im ready! after going threw tons of portals I ended up in the right place!

7 Likes

If you want to be extra sure. You can also check the discord. At least there we can hear a notif sound if you said ā€œHello guys? You still there?ā€ :grin:
Link: https://discordapp.com/channels/119962974533320704/313055935645876244

3 Likes

1 Like

cant get to it sadlyā€¦ i dont know whyā€¦sam27 add me?

1 Like

Sorry that was not an invitation link! Hereā€™s the right one :sweat_smile:

Edit: Link that never expires - https://discord.gg/MaSG4Ht

2 Likes

2 Likes

Inform other people you meet in game about this event, please. Lots donā€™t even check forums. It will be the biggest expedition in the boundless history! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hope to be able to make it to this event and either record it or maybe stream it.

3 Likes

Cannot wait for another hunt should be funā€¦fired up the twitch channel and will be streaming if anyone wants to watch the eventā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I probably wonā€™t be there.
Hopefully Iā€™l join you next time.

1 Like

:frowning: dw you will be there in spirit :slight_smile:

1 Like

In case anyone needs a free portal at the Therka Market Plaza, just send me a PM (or visit me ingame). Handing out portal tokens for free in the Portal building (2x3 portals). Enough available :wink:

Edit:
@Glychi came over for a free portal, he now is a happy owner of his own portal to Therka Market Plaza!
And also @Mr-Kensday came over for a nice portal in the Portal Street near the Plaza :smiley:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! I got a new mixer/soundcard since the last time I did any of that so Iā€™ll have to set it all up
Is everyone cool if I record the voice chat as well? itā€™s nice to have other voices when I can see their characters :slight_smile:

2 Likes