Green Elvendor Christmas Drop Event / 19. December 10pm CET / Loot worth 1.000.000coins

We (@Neostone @jennettehamilton9013 and I) were inspired by the tnt drop party this summer.
And thought we’d make a Drop Event ourselves.
The Green Elvendor Christmas Drop Event!

The Event will be at the 19. December. It starts at 10pm CET

We have blocks, food, tools/forged, weapons/forged, and even some coins!
Here are some screenshots of our loot for the event

You can get to our city via this portals
Portals in our city:

PS Lamblis

DK Tree

If you want to donate some loot for the event just contact me here on the forum.
I hope you all have fun playing Boundless and we hope to see you at our Christmas drop event. :smiley:

12 Likes

I’ll be there with some BROWNies :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

We will be there!

3 Likes

Brownies yummy xD

3 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool i wait with impatience​:+1::+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

lol :grin:

1 Like

What is a drop party?

3 Likes

A drop party is a party where everyone can get some loot like food tools etc. So you get loot for free.

2 Likes

Ah, interesting, ty.

2 Likes

I updated the post. The event will start at 10pm CET on the 19.December :grin:

2 Likes

@TheyDaniel freue mich schon drauf hoffentlich kommen einige Leute!

1 Like

Don’t forget the Event today, we got a lot of items for all of you worth 1.000.000 coins.
@Leahlemoncakes You are also invited. :blush:

2 Likes

Can you post the time using the universal time translator thing? Haha I’m not in CET and I’m rubbish at converting times!!

2 Likes

@AdolaminKevgrator

2 Likes

Will do my best to be there! :grin:

3 Likes

The Event will start in 1 hour and @Neostone will stream Boundless on Twitch Twitch.TV/NeostoneTV.
If my Internet is good enough i will stream too on Twitch.TV/theydaniel. (We stream in German)
We hope to see some of you at our Christmas drop Event :grin:

2 Likes

Come on down everyone! :smiley:

5 Likes

heading there now!

6 Likes

The Event was kinda a mess of organization xD. But it was fun. We want to make a christmas drop event next year too and we will plan and organize it better so all have time to come and get some loot. It was the first time that we made such an event. And thanks to @jennettehamilton9013 she donated much crops and food for the event. Have some nice upcoming Christmas days :innocent:

6 Likes