Growth - Other Uses Please

There are two ways stay next to water on unclaimed land eventually they will drown.
Or go to lava worlds they will burn. :wink: don’t know how much fun that is.

But at least your not hunting. :grin:

@Kelmat that is a nice one. Would be a good option to add growth, mold, corruption to fertilizer recipes (Corruption obviously for in organic).

2 Likes

Because I feel it should stay in the same path as fresh essence currently is. It’s made by mob drops that are not regenable. So if adding a new way it should be be an item also not regenable, that’s why I suggested items like farmable such as rice and kranuts. Which you can run around and gather or farm and grow yourself.

2 Likes

Oh right! we have those lol I totally forgot those existed.

1 Like

I actually saved 10s of thousands of growth for this reason thinking it would be. Then it didn’t happen :sob:

3 Likes

If im honest both essence types are fine as is.
Hunting, gathering, mining, … I don’t do a lot.
Spent more time on building.
When the need for a mat is high ill buy it or go and get it.

Most times end up needing oort when im out of coin. So most of the hunt mats are sold or converted to essence witch lasts longer then the oort at times.
If i need the ancient essens ill mine a few hours and im done for weeks.

Have more issues with waist product from farming mats like wood and leafs for sap or earthyams for gathering soils.
(Earthyams got a extra craft now so not that bothered by it any more).

Just saying would’t mind if “waist products” got a extra craft but would like it to be a new craft or something that doesn’t has as much crafting options like fresh essence.

1 Like

I agree… it’s super cool stuff… Eliphaz has had some cool builds using it. :blush: In my experience, there will likely be some use crafting-wise, eventually…