Grump Store - buying and selling of stuffs

Great, got another 350 glass here if you need it.

ty :slight_smile: we will get them later. we need glass in high amounts anyway for forging all the stuff.

1 Like

Now selling gold and silver hammers, for those of you that love a bit of bling while you mine…
Plus spark generators, various machines and workbench coils (only a few left). There will be some advanced workbench coils available soon!

Plus, 13 different types of refined rock are available for you to smarten up your plot and add a bit of themed prestige :slight_smile:

Prices for leaves, fragments, coal, ore, orbs and gems are all good, and request baskets refreshed.

4 Likes

Right - been a while since I updated. Grump Store is still going strong, aiming to provide more of the basic resources for crafting, mining, etc. But I’m also buying lots of stuff! Currently my gem request basket has 150,000 coins loaded into it, ready to be swapped for rough stones :slight_smile:

Also buying all manner of natural resources. I’m hoping to start selling most types of gathered resource soon and will be expanding the number of shop stands available too.

You can still reach me via the Biitula Portal Seekers hub (look on the first ring above the main central area) and from the Beckon Aquatopia hub, right by the big portal to Aqua HQ.

Hope to see you soon!

4 Likes

Changed prices - now buying rough gems at 400c each, and buying rough oortstone at 200c each :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a heads-up that I’ve now added my prices and stock levels to the Boundlessskill.com Shop website.

1 Like

Happy Monday. Tweaked quite a few of the prices, and now added rough gems and a small amount of compact gems.

1 Like

Have you got any specials coming up on gems

Following some research and conversations, I’ve reduced a lot of prices - mainly for those items used in lower level crafting, in order to make it a little more affordable for less advanced players. Some ingredients have been cut by 50%, but quite a few by 10-20%.

Most request baskets have stayed the same or very close to what they were, although a few have been reduced in line with the sales reductions. I have also added more request baskets for additional resources (including blood, bark and glands).

You can find the latest prices here.

Remember - I can only keep filling request baskets with coin earned from sales, and all proceeds go back into buying more items.

FLASH SALE!

Oort shards 30% off for the next hour :slight_smile:

What is the new price?

Was 20c, now 13c.

1 Like

Figures.

Wanna put a bunch of those in my request basket? Lol

Not online?

Nope. I work until 7:00 pst. I’ll have to go by your shop anyway. 20c, I believe, is what I set my request basket at.

Trying to get enough for a 2x2 portal and two weeks of fuel so I can build a portal to grov te.

There are over 6000 shards there at the moment, and I have more in reserve, so I’ll find your basket and drop some in. Where is your base?

1 Like

Really? I was just joking, but that would be cool. (I should have put more coin into it)

I’m on Storis II

Stoneway Market in High Ridge

The two best ways to get there are:

The west path out of New Oortia (via the grov te hub --> New Oortia shops)

or from Grov te take the Creature Shop portal, flip a 180 and go through the portal in the Storis II Wildlife Preserve

See why I need a portal, lol?

1 Like

Thanks folks, flash sale over and stock sold.

I found High Ridge Store - is that the one?

1 Like

Yup. He named after the town, not the market. Follow the signs. :slight_smile:

1 Like