Grump Store... still open!

Hello folks

It’s been sad to see Omni, and now Eldwen/Lietty take a break from their shops, but I’m going to continue to keep Grump Store stocked as best as I can.

Until recently I kept prices a little higher than some others, since I was building it up from scratch and doing it all on my own, so I needed to make a little bit of profit to enable me to grow what I could sell; but I’ve recently lowered my prices (on tools and weapons specifically) so hopefully they will be more affordable for most players.

You can find a portal for Grump Store from Moebius Plaza. If there’s anything you need that I don’t stock, please let me know. I try to keep most crafting/misc/tools/weapons up the whole time. When I can I also sell compact coal, though that doesn’t last long.

And any other feedback, please let me know! I’ll be building a viewing gallery soon from the top of Grump Tower (which is the grey/yellow gleam building in the middle of Therka) for those who’d like to check out the lovely views of our fun and varied town!

8 Likes

I keep buying stuff from there :slight_smile: gots a wide variety :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Grump Store - now selling compact coal and power coils!