GTG Portals Closed?-No time to maintain at this time

I noticed all of GTG planet portals was closed including their hunt portals. . . . Are they done and gone? I hate to see them go but I closed my portal to save shards.

2 Likes

Here we go again.
Portals are closed apparrantly No one knows whats going on… Even the guild members.

4 Likes

Just wait and see what happens. What else can we do.

Maybe @Buugi can setup a completely new Hub. (BPH --> Buugi’s Portal Hub)

Just kidding Buugi.

2 Likes

GTG IS Not gone !!!
Because of Personal issues IS No Time for them to maintaine the Hub at this time.

PlanetThatsGood where the Main Portal Hub IS , IS at the moment on hold meaning Portals to all permanent planets.

But i keep Portals Up to the GTG Underworld and the GTG Main Hub so everyone can Access the Market and all private Portal further ,available from Pharao’s Kingdom .

Hope that helps everyone.

Greetings Turrican2006

12 Likes

it might help if the guild put out a message to say just that: ‘Hey, we are having real life shenanigans and can’t maintain the portals hub for (xyz amount of time)’ I put up a sign by my GTG portal saying ‘Temporarily closed’ because I absolutely hope that’s the case and am sending the guild members many cyber hugs for whatever real life stuff is happening.

4 Likes

Seeing as this has been posted multiple times at this point and its been stated more than once as

There really is no point in making a new post every week about it. People take time off the game all the time without notice. Just my 2 cents :v:

Thank you all for clearing this up for me. I’m sorry to have duplicated another’s post. It wasn’t intentional.

I hope what ever is going on for GTG on a personal level gets resolved. Sending positive vibes.

7 Likes

People ask for the posts to get locked, and not everyone plays every day.

Someone returns to the game and they wonder why a major network is shut down, It’s pretty normal.

9 Likes

locked posts are still readable :thinking: just a tad more scrolling before making a post to be considerate and not bog the forums down with repetitiveness is all i was pointing out. We are only Oortians after all so yes it does and still very may well happen.

1 Like

can a mod maybe change the title of this thread to add the answer to the question?

2 Likes

Question has been answered.