Guardian Mega Thread: DB event coming soon. Looking for sponsors

Minorengle is already open but how do you know how many blocks you need to open one?

1 Like

Should all be 2x2 portals.

@Honey713

Oh like if I make one on the Minorengle hub

1 Like

Ok I made one for The Menagerie Coast. I have it set up like a farmers market. I have decorations for sale, food (working on protection pies for newbies) , a general store with random items, seeds, all sorts of fun. And if you watch the show Critical Role you will get the references.

1 Like

Ever been to Kol Huroo?

2 Likes

Kada T2 planet… for people who want to life in a semi noob enviroment :stuck_out_tongue:

Kol Huroo T6 … end game stuff yeah it should be challeging… maybe is hould do my next hunt there

2 Likes

The information about the logo contest will be posted over the weekend. Happy to see everyone excited about it. Can not wait to see the creations.

A couple of posts in this thread have been removed since yesterday. Is there a way to delete posts I am not aware of? I have always wanted to know how to do this. Thanks

I figured it out.

Edit- No, I actually did not. It certainly has not been 24 hours. How was it removed so quickly? I would love to be able to do this if someone could let me know.

Or is it one of those @Orrian superpowers I keep reading about? lol

Messages were moved to pm

Only a Admin can move posts out of a thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

is that some form of damage control? i though it was fine standing here since @Lunaihunter mentioned MrNiX here… it was on-topic

3 Likes

Honestly i dunno whats going on here but its a BIT fishy that suddenly posts that are “off topic” are being removed from topics .theres like 300 posts that has off topic stuff and no one rly cared about those.

Just wondering here.

Edit. Im really not trying to make this any worse here, but just thinking if theres been some sort of change to forum behaviour we as users should be noted)

8 Likes

I didnt said you are…
Was just generally thinking about this.
This just happened to be your topic where it happened.

Edit. This flagging system is just ridiculous

5 Likes

wth? 10 char.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

I do see that prospective. No worries. Wasnt upset about you comment. I try to see all points of view.

I was responing in general. I do know of the chatter going around.

If everyone can please voice their concerns in another topic or on discord. I would glad give any information you are looking for. Not sure what else I could do.

I would prefer not to make another guardian topic because this gets locked. But I will.

1 Like

hubs are looking good and filling out…good work there, @Orrian :+1:
out of interest, is there a story behind the network being called Guardian?

4 Likes

I didn’t actually say anything controversial I just wanted to be part of the club

6 Likes

Lol.

Plan was to build I giant bot above Biitula hub. That may still happen.

Mechs named guardians.

4 Likes