Guardian Mega Thread: DB event coming soon. Looking for sponsors

Is hunt hive still the USE gateway?

2 Likes

There’s a portal in the middle of the hive that leads to the new us east network but the hive is not the network

1 Like

How about this for a logo? :smiley:

8 Likes

Very nice @RedY3 save for the contest

1 Like

Many planets have been taken. Many more are available. Dont forget these are shopping hubs too.

Low tier farm portals are up for grabs as well.

1 Like

What about tana? I live in tana, and I am wondering if there’s a portal already, if so where is it located on tana?

Can I request the Storis II portal?

Ive already PM’d Orrian, this is actually a request for the community… I would be very “thankful” to whoever provided me with that token. Unfortunately I cannot get on until late tonight and FOMO…

I believe in the good within this community, and simply hope if I ask, maybe it’ll work out…

if it’s gone…oh well…

Thank you.

First come 1st serve. Giving everyone a chance. Think Tana is already open but you can check.

1 Like

By the way when will the contest be?

1 Like

Going to get that set up in the next few days and make a post. Would like to set it up as a building contest.

So I thought I’d swing by and check it out and seen there was a gate for till so I grabbed it and got home and constructed my new portal only to find out it doesn’t reach :joy: nice place tho. @Orrian thought you should know

2 Likes

All fixed. Welcome to the Guardian lol

2 Likes

Next month depending how long it takes me to finish building roads for the contest area :blush:

For the logo contest? Or something else?

Lol the guardian logo contest will be announced. Wont be long.

2 Likes

here’s another entry for it…
guardian%20hub%20image3

1 Like

@Mittins. I think this is where to enter Your Storis II icon.

1 Like

Hey everyone the hubs are pretty busy. Im spinning in circles. Highly suggest opening shop portals. I do believe traffic will not disappoint.

US east hub almost has all planets open. EU and US west still have available planets!

2 Likes

is beckon open? btw @Lesioui do sasquatch hub for alder?

orrian? are the hubs open for residential? on the closest spot to the US WEST hub,

1 Like