"Guardian" Network MEGA THREAD: Biitula Compass

Doubtful since Ultima and Portal Seekers were already up and running before the official release in September 2018…

Perhaps the first with regen farm/mine portals?

1 Like

This was kinda fun project as i havent ever really build something to someone
… guess cause im not ever happy with my stuff, but i needed access to flan… Guardian needed a portal hub there… win-win. :smiley:

Go check it. Just opened the portal half an hour ago ^^

4 Likes

Sweet awesome job

2 Likes

Ah just got to work. Have to wait to see. Cant wait!

1 Like

Thanks… still adding some features, but i think 90% of the people wont even notice them. :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you @Buugi for the beautiful Flan Hub. Nothing but awesomeness over here for sure. Everyone can find this through the Iconic Resource Network. Portal located on Alnitans

You hit the nail on the head with those colors :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout.
Was fun little project.
Now i can use it too.

5 Likes

I am sure many will find it useful thanks again. Flan needs farms!

2 Likes

Check Out Autumn Dell located at the US East Guardian on Biitula. They were today’s shopping spree. Where we go and spend 100k for future event prizes. Thank you for the Kindling Shreads.

7 Likes

Thank us? @Kelmat he’s thanking us! Tell everyone to keep growing those things (except for parnwig)

3 Likes

Hi @Orrian do you still require someone to host Lutrion, if so what exactly do you need/want from them, cheers Ando

1 Like

@glxxmz is the one to talk to. :grin:

Hey @MrAndo, yes lutrion is available. I have a temp portal set up currently but if you are interested we can get you a token. All it needs is a clear path to the planet.

2 Likes

If you wanna stop by and see if what I have going on is suitable take the Dragonfell portal at TNT circa hub. Not sure if suitable though as it’s more a personal area with only the TNT portal and a portal to dub-ts tree hub. A lots been built but always adding more. That’s why I’m asking what you guys are looking for out of a planetary host

2 Likes

Im sure it would work great. I can come later to check it out but we are looking for a host to take the portal for us so we can divert our oort in to more farms.

1 Like

If you would like we can cover the oort for a little while since we have been paying this whole time. But yes we would like to pass the portal off to fuel more farms. We personally have maybe 20 farms we fuel atm.

Note to all planet portals that lead to shops.

Larger shop signs are going to be added soon so people know the planet host is also a shop.

To all shop portals that do not lead to shops will be notified soon. We ask you please move to personal portals. City portals and other categories to be added soon. No rush we will work with all portals to get you move to the proper area.

Sovereign planet portals will be added to the Hunt Hive now referred as The Hive. Larger portal connecting Hive to US East and possibly all regional hubs coming soon.

Gleambow hunt will continue to be hosted from The Hive center.

T4 Network is to be shut down with all T4 planets on regional hubs.

T5 Network to be rebuilt entering from Besverona to Alnitans. From Alnitans you will be able to reach serpen, flan from one place.

1 Like