"Guardian" Network MEGA THREAD: Biitula Compass

Note if the compass hub sign is below it is a hub to where you can then access Compass Hub.

2 Likes

For a limited time hook your farm up to the most active resource network. T5 and T6 farms. Low tier farm portals at the Guardian regional hubs.

After you open your farm get with me for a stack of oort shards.

Now they want your farms, next they will be coming for your slingbows and your women and children!

4 Likes

Well a few minons would make mining and farming easier…

1 Like

So we get nookie AND oort? Sign me up

3 Likes

Whew it just got a little hot in this thread :flushed:

2 Likes

You now have a clay farm at the Boori hub.

2 Likes

Biitula Guardian now with Compass. Thanks @Alwin

8 Likes

Some of the portals on the T5 side are down!

1 Like

Most of the portals even between the hubs have less than a day. I think, Orrian is taking a break. But I was sad to see the hub hasn’t been refueled I went to use the resource hub and the portal was down.

Oh I thought they were still maintianing the network. I guess I better put my flan portal else where

Hello Boundless my friends. We have been taking a break while not very consistently managing the network. It has become too much work to maintain for now so we are gleam clubbing it up and letting the portals close. Sorry to let everyone down it has not been an easy decision and something that took some time to finally decide to do. Hopefully our paths will once more cross in the near future.

11 Likes

D: no no no no no no but Orrian-chan me miss you already

1 Like

Just know we will be here if you guys decide to come back :smiley:

3 Likes

@Orrian but… they’re finally gonna give us swords and other stabby, beaty stuff. You’ll be back for that, right?
@glxxmz you too?

2 Likes

We’ll miss guardian. Hope you guys are staying!

1 Like

is/was a very modern looking hub…was much impressed. Hope resurrection occurs at some point

2 Likes

Yes, gone for now but i also bought more gleam club time in hopes that one day there will be enough to bring us back. Still by far the best time ive had playing a game and i appreciate the support we got from everyone. Hope to see ya soon.

7 Likes

Forge your boundless batteries while playing other games and taking care of yourselves. You will be back! I am sure of it.

3 Likes

We shall miss you friend!

Thank you for the amazing network access! If we with Glitch World can help with anything, we’ll be glad to assist!

4 Likes