"Guardian" Network MEGA THREAD: Biitula Compass

Awesome I will sneak by tonight!

Portal from Biitula hub to Delta open. Bypassing the crowd.

New store opening at US East Guardian’s surrounding market off the hub. We will let you figure out what is for sale.

2 Likes

Whatever it is, I need some.

2 Likes

Keep an eye out should be stocked within a day or so. Idk not my store lol.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Alrighty “Midnight Mats” Now open. Welcome to Iconicsberg Midnight Mats!!

Selling everything Black in color.

11 Likes

Awesome! @Bonez307 Kingdom Dungeon might find use for this place :grin:

2 Likes

After the summer :wink:

2 Likes

But wheres dem woodpecker stuff.

1 Like

Idk but I have purchased a bunch of black marble already lol.

1 Like

So I have been messing around on a guardian portal build. Portals are 2x2. Anything we come up with would not be mandatory to use.

The idea is to help the Guardian portal stand out a bit more to hopefully help us financially with traffic. Traffic has been steady with many groups using the hubs often. Tho coin is not a large concern of ours we mostly enjoy helping the community.

What are your thoughts? If Guardian had an Official portal would you support it in your town or shop?

Portals are 2x2 but the overall build could end up 6 wide.

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

1 Like

Lol thanks @glxxmz

1 Like

I only suggest that the sign to Castle Brown be made at least 4x bigger than all the other signs :wink:

2 Likes

if it is flexible enough to allow adjustments to make it fit in our custom hubs, sure.

Lol good idea.

There may be a few versions of the portal differing in sizes. I do understand some people have themed cities and hubs that it would become an eyesore in their vision. Thats way it would not be mandatory.

2 Likes

Heck maybe we could make different themed portals.

Scifi version
Medieval version
Ect.

This is a community hub network and would love everyone input on ideas and suggestions.

Also I believe the resource network went self serve tokens and I forgot to annouce that. Grab one for your farm now!

1 Like

Sci-fi :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Love the idea

1 Like

You adding Flan soon?
one of my fav planets and i kinda stopped using the whole service cause of it .

1 Like

I will get flan up today. Recently noticed that was never finished. Not in my neck of the hubs.

1 Like