[Guide] The Methodology to Forging Everything - V2.3 - Added Repair Spanner

extra damage boon type?

Effect gum for the damage.

Here all the boons quirks defects etc and how u get them :slight_smile:

thanks! i can forge thor’s hammer now!

2 Likes

This guide was a lifesaver and really helped me get into forging. Thanks Vansten for being a rockstar!

2 Likes

Small Little update, changed a few things around to make the guide clearer, and added a section for AoE Bombs, as well as an added link to wakenbakes’ lucent gem forging method

Unfortunately I also wanted to add another part for repair spanners, but it appears the post has reached the character limit of 32000, so the best I can do Is add it here.

Repair Spanners

Difficulity: :star: :star: :star:

Deck%20-%20Spanner

Repair Spanners are simply spanners that are forged with extra repair and action speed. While this may seem unnecessary, late-game users may find the time-saving attributes of such a spanner invaluable when working in large workshops. In addition, we will also be adding extra durability to the spanner.

Methodology

Round 1: - Effect Gum

Round 2: - Effect Gum

Round 3: – Corrupted Boon I

• If you get no boons, repeat Round 3

• If you get a boon that isn’t Wear and Tear, use Deconstruction Resin III and try again

Round 4: - Vigor Catalyst II

Round 5: - Lightness Gum

Round 6: - Lightness Gum

Round 7: - Corrupted Boon I

• If you get no boons, repeat round 7

• If you get a boon that isn’t Busy Bee, use Deconstruction Resin III and try again

Round 8: - Vigor Catalyst II

Round 9: - Longevity Gum

Round 10: - Longevity Gum

Round 11: - Longevity Gum

Round 12: - Corrupted Boon I

• If you get no boons, repeat round 12

• If you get a boon that isn’t Heavy-duty, use Deconstruction Resin III and try again

Round 13: - Vigor Catalyst II

Round 14: - Protection Paste

Round 15: - Protection Paste

Round 16: - Protection Paste

Round 17: - Fate Paste

Round 18: - Fate Paste

Round 19-27: – Corrupted Boon Compound I

• Keep repeating round 19 until you run out of the protection buff (which should occur after 8 rounds)

Round 30: – Vigor Catalyst II

Round 31: – Protection Paste

Round 32: – Fate Paste

Round 33: – Pure Boon Compound III

• Repeat round 33 until Stability reaches <110
5 Likes

Forged a titanium spanner without doing that method. became just as good as a gem spanner

1 Like

@Ross
maybe u like to start up a forged tool shop…
maybe someday… :slight_smile:

maybe… can’t wait to get tool that deals with water because i’m eager to “farm”. Gotta do a high tier foraging expo for ingredients. Giant todo list… lol

1 Like

Would be nice to have a dropdown list of “harvest tool” steps for me and for new players both lol

What do you mean by “harvest tools”? There’s a guide to AoE tools and a guide to liquid collectors. What other harvest tools are there?

If you mean crop harvesting you can just forge a wooden AoE hammer and skip the damage step (steps 1 to 4) which would be easier to forge.

1 Like

Some people use aoe tillers along with aoe totems @Vansten

:thinking:

1 Like

Wow! When was that added to the game then?

ie. it’s not possible :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And why would you waste hard to forge totems on farming? You need low damage, sure if you skip the damage boon on totems that can work but so can any other tool which are much easier to forge!

3 Likes

Got me I don’t farm haha.

I forgot there’s no aoe tillers

2 Likes

harvester 2000 means;

aoe axe wood or titan

without dmg…
just aoe lvl4
speed8
dura 8

makes dmg 600, so u dont deconstruct ya own farm…
i forgot to explain him a few month ago…

1 Like

its the best tool 4 a layout like this

1 Like

Awesome to see this post still being updated frequently!!! Thank you Soo much!!! Seriously, thank you!

2 Likes

Think it should be 4 rounds here, not 4 hours.
Under ingridients.

Good catch! Fixed, cheers!

1 Like