Guild Buff Helix... spelling error and questions

First off I would like to point out this funny spelling error in the knowledge tab for the Bonus Consumables Helix, where it says bonus consumanles… not a big deal, just thought I would point it out. (Edit: Sorry just noticed this has been posted about already)

My main question is, do the Spark & Wear and Bonus Consumables buffs require the machines be placed in a guild or faction aligned beacon? Currently I assume not because the Builder’s Safety description is the only one that specifically states “within a guild or faction aligned beacon”.

Please give me some info Devs and any knowledgeable Oortians!

They should be placed in such an area, unless I misunderstood the question. Because if you interact with a Helix with a beaconed area that’s not aligned to a Guild or Faction, you get this message:

I mean if the beacon is aligned to the main guild, but the buffs are run on a faction of the guild that the beacon is not aligned to, can you still get the bonuses on the machines?(Mixers and furnaces, etc. Sorry I wasn’t specific. Not the helixes)

This is how it works :

• The Helix Blocks needs to be placed in a Guild/Faction aligned beacon. This depends if you want the buff to be active on the main Guild or the Faction.

• Before activating the buff by buying it in the Helix UI, your character needs to be in the right Guild/Faction to receive the correct buffs. Faction always inherits the Guild buffs if none slot is used in the Faction. (Faction Buff will override Guild buff for the same slot it’s used in).

• Once all this is done, you should be able to use these buffs(i.e Spark, Consumable) in any Guild/Faction aligned beacons. Exceptions : You can’t use your own guild buffs in another guild aligned beacons, it needs to be from the same Guild/Faction you activated the buffs.

My question is still unanswered. Can you get bonus consumables and lower spark and wear on mixers and other machines if it is in a beacon that is aligned to the main guild, but the buff is run on a faction of the guild that your character has set as main.

So basically does the buff effect the character that has the guild buff or the does it effect the machines in beacons aligned to the faction?

it’s bound the to the character and not the beacon, but the machines need to be in any aligned guild/faction where you received the buff.

Perfect. Thank you for your help. :smiley: