Guild Buff: Tax Reduction

Not sure how big of a deal taxes are to players these days, wonder if anyone would like a Tax Reduction guild buff…? To even further decrease your tax rate on shop stands.

3 Likes

The tax should be removed period… it severs no purpose in this game. Maybe if all taxes went to the viceroy or if went to the warden of that settlement then it has intent… but of course we would get trolls and then the “pay to win” jibber jabber… but right now it’s pointless… and a useless waste of skill and coin… Just my opinion of course :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The tax is one of the few coin sinks in the game. Otherwise you get the amount of coin increasing in game and that leads to inflation. The other coin sink I can think of off hand are the guild buffs.

4 Likes

Exo warps are a pretty good coin sink… I’m guessing I average somewhere in the neighborhood of 30k a week on them (I do a couple trips a day usually), maybe higher.

3 Likes

Yeah it would be nice if the tax from things sold in a city went to the controlling guild. Or something along those lines.

4 Likes

Guild buffs is enough coin sink :joy:

2 Likes

I think at this point we have enough coin sinks in the game that taxes could be reduced. I wouldn’t do it as a guild buff though, I’d just do it across the board. Drop them all to 5% and give us back the points for tax epic.

What do our taxes even pay for?!? Fight the oppressors!

1 Like

Tbh I don’t think we need taxes in this game
They don’t do anything or go anywhere, and they just take away coin

(If taxes were removed we could also have 5 skill points back, since we wouldn’t need that epic anymore)

2 Likes

I would imagine there has been a surge in tax revenue since shop scanners went live.

Picket lines!!! image

1 Like