Guild buffs on/off repeatedly

This has happened a couple times so I figured I’d report it.

I’m on PS4, both times it’s happened I was on an exo but I’m not sure that’s related.

When I’m playing at the exact moment our guild’s buffs expire, and they apply new buffs right away, the buffs apply and expire repeatedly. The animation for getting a buff and the messages on the right that say you now have xyz buff play over and over.

I have to go to the sanctum and return for it to stop. This was a nuisance once because I was underground but not far enough underground so when I came out of the sanctum I had been moved to the surface. It’s also a nuisance if you’re in the middle of fighting or trying to dig because you can barely see for all the animations.

5 Likes

Happens on PC too.
The buffs do expire, but the log is spammed by the message of getting the buffs.

Here I thought they fixed this. Guess not. Wonder why not tho. Maybe low on the priority list

I think it was fixed. Only re-appeared for me like a few weeks ago.

Is it similar to what’s shown in the video here (via the link below)?

1 Like

yes, that’s what I meant anyway - it was going on like that forever; only stopped after restart

1 Like

Yup that bug still exists @vdragon

1 Like

Yep that’s what’s happening for me

Still happens for almost everyone in HSE too each week when buffs go down/reapplied

I also experienced this last week. I was playing when the guild buff wore off (the minor building one). I play on PC.

I always got it away by booting the game or my pc.

1 Like