Guild chat bugged

Guilds im in. Made 2 of them myself and can only find those to in chat

here is my chat and I only see my own. Same goes if anyone types in the other onces

They fixed an issue with the guild chat people need to leave and rejoin the guild to have access to guild chat.

1 Like

@msa well the last one I joined was after the update and still the same

I just joined and still have this problem, it wasnt fixed

Was this occurring with your main character or one of your other characters?

It is with my main character havent been on any of my alts since the update

Just loged on and now I can see 3 out of my 4 guilds in Guild Channels

There was this post from yesterday:

I know you said that this occurred with your main character rather than with your other characters, but when this is fixed, hopefully it might fix your issue as well.

1 Like

Dear Devs I also have a guild chat problem. It says there is no channel but I am a member on one. Please help.

I lost ultimas guild chat and I was not auto accepted into it. I joined when they were still manually doing it since I was in the first like 15 people. I had it before but earlier today when I logged in it was gone. I am not going to leave and come back to see if that fixes it cause then I’ll lose guild buffs. I shouldn’t be punished for a bug.

Edit: I also don’t have my alt in the guild. He’s in only one guild and it’s none of the big ones.

1 Like

I have two players for my account and when my second player who I never use. He is now the one who is in control of the guild chat. For example.

It would say”kush Escobar” sent a message even though I’m playing with my main character “kushchapo”

The current work around is to switch to your main, leave then then rejoin the guild. This will allow your main to msg the guild channels.

A full fix is coming but will likely not arrive until the next update.

1 Like

But that also means no guild buffs…

Correct. It’s a work around - not the solution.

I’ll wait for the fix - luckily my alt’s name, that can post in guild chat, is very similar to my main :smile:

Am sure that’s a stretch!

You know what that means tho right?

Testing needs a Clone Loaf! :joy:

No idea how easy it is to create a new alt on Testing am on PS4 do perhaps there’s already a way buy immediately just thought that people haven’t tried it with multiple alts…

I guess chat wise it is good I haven’t joined my alt to the guild. Will wait a couple days and do so. My main girl I registered the first day, then a day later my third alt as I had him in the settlement.
Since my second alt has my main name with a Roman numeral number it won’t be a problem. Say main is Sussie my second alt would be Sussie II.
How do we set it up in the guild? As far as I know I don’t have it set up, or been to focused on what I am doing to see chatting come up.

sooo we, the Vultures guild, are experiencing that we have no tab for our guild chat too. just telling, so the devs know (as they already do) what ti fix <3