-GUILD WARS- Meteor Tournament - Complete - Please refer to new "Meteor League" Thread*****

This is a great idea. Maybe once I get my guild going I’ll get a team together for the next one.

Hope the next one is t5 or t6 with max of 10 people on a team.

TIME CHANGE!!!

Hunt will be at 3pm UTC ----- which I think is also 3pm GMT

Sorry for the mistake. Math error in figuring out what time it is on the other side of the lake…

Less than a Week until the Tournament!!!

If you would like to set up a shop (buy/sell) to cater to all the individuals participating now is the time!

If you would like to donate coin for the prize purse or rent a Billboard, NOW is the time!

If you want to participate without a guild and get a team together, NOW IS THE TIME!!!

2 Likes

Let the games begin!

1 Like

I’m really sad that I’m literally working from 9-12 that day. It’s like work is trying to make me not play this game.

2 Likes

Oooh how much for a billboard?

Thats a really good question… There is absolutely no reference to base a price point from. Let’s say…

1,000c for a 1x2 (500c Ppb) ((Price per block))
5,000c for a 3x4 (417c Ppb)
10,000c for a 5x6 (333c Ppb)
No Bigger.

I hope these price points will deter the average player and limit number of billboards, but be acceptable for larger guilds/shops to handle. Billboard contracts will expire after each Tournament or 1 week whichever comes last. This present tournament not included. I’ll leave current boards up until after the next tourny.

Shops can be placed freely. Please be kind and limit the size of your shop to 3x3.

@CorVeritas Dont be discouraged!! Im planning on having regular tournaments if this goes well. I’ll attempt to work with the player base and offer different times. (Maybe 2 a week? A weekend and a weekday?)

Thanks! Even if you have one or two every month that’d be cool. I think weekends work best for most people.

If we wanted to set up a shop, should we contact you or just go and put one up that’s within the plot requirements?

Ill come get a 5x6 later.

1 Like

Your welcome to put up your own. I have built a “Boulevard of Broken Dreams” around the arena for shops to connect too. (Because somebody has to lose)
As I think about it… PLEASE DO NOT plot on the lower west side of the arena, I’ll be connecting another road from the northern intersection of the Iron suspension bridge. If you can confidently locate where the road will intersect the Boulevard your welcome to plot over there. But builder beware… :slight_smile:

I’ll be on tonight. Your welcome to shout for Quazel once in the city.

I would maybe do the event once month. To build up hype and perpare. 1 or 2 a week it would become less of a special event.

2 Likes

I agree, It all depends on demand. It’s a whole supply and demand strategy…

1 Like

Plus you dont want 100s of your cool trophies everywhere. Where is iconic going to put them all?

:blush: if we win of course.

2 Likes

Do you have your spot picked out for this trophy? Where might it be?

We have 3 locations to pick from still deciding.

Well, on the aspect of trophies, having each one be a bit different would be pretty cool as well. If you ever need any help in designing a unique trophy for each event, I’d gladly help with that!

1 Like

I might take you up on that.

What I could really use help with is collecting silver and gold for them. It’s not difficult, but very time consuming. Because of this, the future trophies will likely be smaller.

If anyone is willing to help with THAT, Id be glad to provide tools for the job.

1 Like

Im sorry to announce that the Portal Seekers isn’t going to join this contest. Good luck everyone