Guilds in 1.0! Who are you!

Hello again!

What guilds are still active and will be participating in the 1.0 version of the game? Do you have a link to a discord?

Who is looking for new members!? :slight_smile: With an influx of people I would love to know which guilds are currently active to point new people to.

Yay! Thanks all

2 Likes

PSlogga%20bg

Discord

Leaders: @virresss , @Simoyd , @Dumaru , Hyper
Servers: EU, US West, US East, AUS
Info: The guild focus is improvement for the community, Hunts, Public Portal Network, Building events. You can be in sevral guilds. There is may ways to get more involved with the guild, Join one of our guildmeetings. its open for public. We belive in a guild where we are equals

8 Likes

The Illuminoorti is active and will be recruiting over the next few days as we prepare and plan for the New Dawn!

6 Likes

The Forgemaster’s are active, we are small but we are effective!

We have a discord, but I’m not giving it out publicly just yet, its not finished being setup. We’re just looking to have fun, tackle challenges, and efficiently play the game and progress into the technical tiers quickly!

We all play on US West currently, but that isn’t a strict requirement by any means. If anyone is looking for a guild and we sound interesting to you, check out our discord, or find me on the official server under the same name :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ultima Guild will start recruiting soon as well for new 1.0 universe :smiley:

Heres our discord :smiley:

giphy

4 Likes

Aquatopia 1.0

Not exactly a guild. Rather a community with loads of active players working together to create a massive city.

Aquatopia will of cause have portals to the head quarters of all the major guilds, so regardless of your gang colors you’re always welcome to step by Aquatopia also. Either to peak around, to build on your own project, or to participate in the making of one of the many community buildings.

Looking forward to /salute you all post release :smiley:

4 Likes

+1! Portal Seekers boosted my game experience drastically. Superb community, several hunts per week, massive portal network, monthly guild meetings…

1 Like

hi aquatopia here we not really a guild just a group off builders that gonna build a huge city we use a discord to manage the city in the beta version off the game we where the bigest city and capital off solum
and we plan to do it again but this time we will use a public world designed by one off our leaders we have not many rules and i think thats what makes aqua so apealing our only rule is dont rush people and we accept all styles
just the hub and shops will be put into one big nice area to manage it and make life easy on our planet :smile: join now you wont regret it
we got many builders ready to help on your project if needed our you can help us in your own timeframe
we been working together with all the beta guilds since day one and they all awesome and welcome in aquatopia :smile:
we where also responsible for the moebius plaza hub the games hotspot for portals on therka

big thanks to all the youtubers that put us in the boundless historie book
i hope i found all the vids :wink:

https://discord.gg/uADywaN

12 Likes

Love it! Thank you @the-moebius

1 Like

CuttlePunks are another large building guild. I don’t have a neat screen shot, but I am not one of the leaders to make an official post. I had done as many events as I had planned to do with them, which were a lot, so I stepped down to accepting that I just have their name.

So, they too are very active. Everyone pretty much knows everyone in all the clans. The only competition, really is between the shops.

It would be neat if the Dev’s created a build competition of some sort between the clans. That type of competition hasn’t happened yet.

4 Likes

Phasic Shift inc. is a multi-national guild who are friendly, helpful, and community-focused. We have a big build planned for when we land in 1.0 … come join the fun :hugs:

7 Likes

Updated my earlier post with our discord link… https://discord.gg/bPMT7rF its here as well

1 Like

For those who like to play solo, we have a very special organization:

Join us if you want to meet a group of solo players!

EDIT: founders totem for free for every member who deciphers the abbreviation (S.P.A.) before joining us.

4 Likes

solo players ascisosation ascosation asosoiosation ascotation well ya know what i mean :slight_smile:
ascociation

3 Likes

spot on moeb :sunglasses: (apart from spelling) :joy:

3 Likes

“de vereniging voor solo spelers”
“association pour joueurs uniques”

2 Likes

try to abbreviate that :open_mouth:
DVVSS :smiley:
APJU is better :wink:

1 Like

i am going to be Portal Seekers/Shadow Drakes and MAYBE one other

2 Likes

The Deep Sleep Forestry Service would like to say hello from the nether.

We await the Awakening.

2 Likes

lol! Enjoy your slumber :smiley: until the new universe appears