(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·GUILDSANCTUM ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)Big Move + Looking for new guilds to join

I has a small guild, but not sure yet, :slight_smile:
Love the building

jst hit me up if you do we not going anywhere :smile:

1 Like

Another showcase! Guild Sanctum for Reaper Guild. Very nicely done :smiley: I could learn so much from this build, especially the lighting.

4 Likes

The Sanctum has large lots and small lots. So you could come and take a look at the small lot.

They still have lots of free slot so come and advertise your guild :smiley:

i love how much atmosphere people can put into the rooms limit
this is awesome reapers :smiley:

It took me too long to realize that it was a skull that had fallen over

1 Like

What!? I didn’t notice that! Hahaha

Oh yeah! It’s really really cool! You walk in through one of the eye sockets to get to the back. The nose part is filled in with thorns. The Titan probably died of allergies.

2 Likes

GUILD SANCTUM got water!

5 Likes

This is exactly what was needed!

1 Like

@KushChapo @ginabean @TameJames @Xaldafax @Lesioui @Tonezone @Hashmalash
me and @EdWe

hey guys the sanctum has been demolished and a new and improved sanctum will be build up in aquatopia sunken town on nia zed ka you can leave your current rooms intact and we look into rebuilding them into the new location soon our you can dismantle it yourself and build a new one when we done with the construction we had some rooms that despawned and the temple needed some mayor repairs so we grabbed the opportunity to demolish it using the new reclaim system
and place it in a more accesable place

if any new guild is interested in joining the guildsanctum hit me up here and i add you to a new list off participents

grtz moebius

3 Likes