🔆 Gyosha Mall + Gyosha Syndicate Guild Mega Thread ||| New Youtube Video: How to join the guild instructions

:shopping_cart: :shopping: List of shops with # of stands + request baskets & list of multi-use spaces:

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Gyosha Mall blog site: https://gyoshamall.wordpress.com/

:arrow_right: Gyosha Mall discord: https://discord.gg/YDF69bv

Mall map (click on it then right-click and select “open in new tab”, then click on it to magnify):

:question:Mall Q&A: https://gyoshamall.wordpress.com/q-a/

Screenshots:

:earth_americas: Mall location: Gyosha Ophin 1572N, -861E, Alt65

Access via PS Gyosha Ophin Hub:

Access via Ultima Hub:
(Bottom level, next to the steps on the west side)

Note: When :high_brightness: guilds come out, we will have a guild hall with the new fixtures & it’s called Gyosha Syndicate. :wink:

This is my first youtube video…zero editing because I’m away from home using a laptop right now. I might have set the volume too low, so you may have to crank it up to hear it lol.

May I present Gyosha Mall, a spec in the Boundless Universe that we love!

When i joined my shop was like number 4 prestige and up there with the most stands, now im averagly middle of the pack. So i just stole some more space and am doubling in size/stock/dyabolical deals.

Game on moles.

I saw that someone has 2 more request baskets than me… lol I really need to start on my actual build because right now it’s just a functional uglyshack.

Dang I really wish my shop was finished before that vid lol

New:

1. Working on an area for the Guild center.
  2. Updated the settlement name to Gyosha Syndicate (the mall is within the Gyosha Syndicate & is still called “Gyosha Mall”.
  3. Added a basic mine. You can find: soft coal, reg coal, sand, gravel, rocks, copper & iron. Portal is in the Mall’s portal hub.
  4. Finished glass ceiling in the south end of the mall.
  5. Currently working on the Guild area + adding more room for new shops/offices/workshops.

Why is the new section blocked off with a spark link?

I don’t know why but you can access the section through the shops which have an entrance on each side

That was a new section that I wasn’t ready to open for shops yet…I will go remove that barrier.

I think the new section is less attractive. It’s hard to find (even without a blocking spark link :slight_smile: ) because the street leading there is much smaller then the main street and the street on the back, too, is very tight. Do you have a plan to “get some traffic” to this section? Or what’s the idea behind this?

I didn’t think it would grow to that area. The new section does front the Guild building/area that is being built.

I will be home in a week or so …I’ll be able to use my big rig & I am planning on making a YT vid of all the stores. I think that may help a bit :+1:

Nice job with the ceiling on the south end, thankyou, I do not like getting wet.

New today:

• GyoshaCity = free building area. Build a house, a shop, pixel art, workshop, etc. There is a portal in the hub area of the mall, next to the free mine portal. GyoshaCity is located at the far south end of the mall. People are already plotting & building
  • New south hall = re-purposed for shops
  • New area for shops on the south side

Was there two or three days ago. Kicked myself later as I saw a silver slingbow for 449 coins and bought it. then just a few stores away was a couple for 200 coins each. Would have bought both of them. Oh well, teach me to check all stores first. Put some glass in a basket and some goats eyes in a basket and a couple of other items.
Basically, spent what I made there and some of mine, happy with what I got.

I checked the place out yesterday. I love it. It reminded me of the malls I went to when I was young.

I bought a couple of items and I would say you have to look at all the spaces as I found better deals as I shopped.

I will be back…as soon as I have cash…:disappointed:

Shop spaces added, multi-use spaces added, addresses corrected & updated

Trying out a method of color-coding aisles with chiseled LED (other blocks/colors don’t show up well in Gyosha’s atmosphere). Each mall aisle will have a color assigned.

I’m trying to avoid changing the floor blocks/colors so the mall base structure remains neutral/muted & that shops remain the focal point.

CONGRATULATIONS! EPIC ! Love your beautiful mall it’s a place I need to visit like tonight.Your a talented bunch great imagination.Happy oortmass everyone :wink:

Will be stopping there later on if I can to do some window shopping, may have some items to put in baskets. The only negative I have, and it is really for the shop owners not the mal owner, is that some of the LED lights are overwhelming. A little bit goes a long way. I won’t go in if there are so many light flashing, can set off a migraine all those lights flashing.
Feel for anyone who may be epileptic, can flashing lights like that set off a seizure?

I have migraines with visual aura, currently building my base in Gyosha City, lights bother me but Gyosha Mall is fine. All colors are muted a bit by planet’s lighting.