🔆 Gyosha Mall + Gyosha Syndicate Guild Mega Thread

Fret not! If you need to quickly get between the Legendville Mall, Gyosha Mall, or New Leyden Market, Ark’n’Art’s has you covered… :wink:

Come to think of it, Ultima HQ on Finata, the Gyosha Mall portal, if you take the silver stairs on the left when you come out of that portal, go up 1 level, then on the right is the New Leyden Market portal. And to the left of that are 2 other big portals for other places, then the stairs up, then Bayern portal and lo and behold, there to the left of is a Legendville portal :slight_smile:
Not quite sure if it’s the mall one or the regular one tho, but still, close enuff :slight_smile:

All 3 close together!

If you follow the gyosha mall portal from the crypt, you’ll see someone else took the portal over (into their shop) - And it’s probably getting you more footfall now (as it’s an appealing entrance to the mall, as people can see shop stands right through the portal)

I LOVE how all of these amazing places connect to each other without a problem!!! There’s absolutely zero fighting between malls, hotspots, footfall, or guilds over anything!!! Such a great site to read about and see daily!

A civilization isn’t civilized without peace

Edit:
@Ark
@AeneaGames
@majorvex
@Salvatory
@Rumplypigskin
@semtex
@Saalt
I’m talking to you guys! It’s people like you, who make this game so much better for the new, the middle, and the veterans to keep coming back to! Thank you! (My apologies if I missed anyone else a part of this)

Hey guys my new shop ‘The Rabbit Hole’ is now open in Gyosha Mall. (Shop 66) Selling Forged Gear :slightly_smiling_face: