🛍 Gyosha Mall + [TGS] + Gyosha City Mega Thread + Emoji Gallery

LaLuna’s shop on the north side of the mall (near the Winter Village entrance) has added a maze. I tried it & got stuck stuck a few times :joy: If you want to give it a go, the door to it is at the back of her shop, then down the stairs :blush:

3 Likes

Awesome, love mazes and plan to eventually build one myself, will check it out! :smiley:

… I won’t even tell y’all how long I was wandering around the Reapers’ trials one before I finally got through. :flushed::rofl:

1 Like

A huge thank you :two_hearts: to the awesome player(s) that just bought a ton of spray paint!!! Holeee Moleee. I am going to be a busy person tonight making more :dizzy_face::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

I never posted but I built a cactuar
See if you can find it before he runs away! He’s speedy

December is a super busy month for me (and everyone else)…:pray: please take it easy on me if I miss a portal before it expires, forget to change a sign, am slow to read/respond to PMs, etc.

I will try to keep up the best I can with videos/streaming - it may get a little random in the next few weeks though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Had to help move another fam member into a hospice facility (stage 4 c), I haven’t done any xmas shopping, still working on my “new” house (just got a kitchen sink/cabinet installed yesterday lol)…can I get a fast-forward-to-the-middle-of-January button? lol

4 Likes

Hi. How do go about reserving a store? Specifically as close to the center as possible? I don’t need alot of plots

I have some spaces reserved…if you like one, I’ll delete the beacon and give it to you.

@DaOne82 and @krasniy had a couple of spaces available too.

My internet is out right now, but if you are able to go to the mall’s discord, we have a real estate channel for available spaces.

I’m going to stay up for a few more hours…hopefully my internet will come back on. If it does, I will log in and check the spaces I have available.

Gotcha. No rush to do it tonight as I’m away. But I’ll visit the Discord and do as you say. Thanks

1 Like

By chance can you change the second sign on my shop to match the first one or do one sign in the middle @majorvex. That is next time you have a moment to spare.

1 Like

I will fix that for you, next time I am able to login :+1:

1 Like

I have one spot available if you are still looking for a spot @deenw

Need any help with any? PM me if you do!

1 Like

Getting ready to log in if anyone needs help anything :blush:
Gonna start with a few sign & portal requests, then go from there.

PMs and whispers in chat usually go wonky for me - shouting or talking usually works ok.

1 Like

Stocked your shops? We are going to be re-setting the 7 day temp/featured portals soon :wink:

3 Likes

:camera_flash: Screenshot Sunday…Here are a few shops and some great items:
(address plates are in the pics or coordinates for the ones without addresses yet)

5 Likes

Thanks for the publicity ! I really like the look of the Hanging Gardens shop. I should steal their palette and make something pretty with it :slight_smile: Maybe a temple ?

1 Like

I know right? I was running across a planet and came across their town one day - I’d never seen it or heard of it before. The whole place is like a beautiful garden. Really nice owner too.

Their store matches their town :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:orange_circle: New 7 day portals added

:orange_circle: Mall entrance sign updated:

:orange_circle: Village on the North West side of the mall = updated and plots being opened for any purpose (shops, workshops, homes, etc)

:orange_circle: Skylight Forging is back from a break - has mid & high tier forged goods

4 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes