🛍 Gyosha Mall + [TGS] + Gyosha City Mega Thread + Emoji Gallery

I have a lot of stock on my character that I haven’t put out just yet…I’ll try to get those on the stands tonight or tomorrow :blush:

Ok! I’m making my way around my color storage to see what I need yet :slight_smile: I’ll be back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Powerman is building us an awesome new, larger portal hub :open_mouth::grin: (original hub will stay as it is)
We’ll soon have portal space for everyone that would like one.
Will update info when it’s complete.

7 Likes

The map is very well done. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Ooff, pretty colors. Awesome. Cant wait to see it.

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone that built our new central hub! It looks :heart_eyes: amazing & it’s now open! Very fresh & modern :sunglasses:
:star::star::star::point_right:Powerman, CanadianEh @Steve , & Dupix :point_left::star::star::star:

We now have lots of great space for everyone’s portals (portal sizes can be changed). Connections to Merika, Delta, Ultima, & Alder in this hub so far :blush:

13 Likes

Go team go!

1 Like

Who picked those colors?! I want to hug them to smithereens.

2 Likes

good job i love it! nicely done

3 Likes

just refurbished my Lake shop (almost…back half still wip)…cheap and semi-reliable coils!

7 Likes

Are there any active shops (with filled shop stands) that haven’t rev’d a temp 7 day portal? If you would like one, pls let me know :blush:

I’m going to open new temp portals in 48 hours or less (after I gather oort lol).

2 Likes
2 Likes

thank you :relaxed::blush:

5 temp portal spaces available …I fill them for a week for free

edit…4 left

edit… 3 left

2 Likes

Immensae atlas shop

New temp shop portals are open…request baskets, combustion blocks and particles, gleam, goo…
Saw some ppl selling spark, but I think they’re sold out lol

Don’t forget to stop by the two Emoji Galleries while you’re there…grab some codes :blush:

6 Likes

had my first play with new signs…lots of potential…can’t wait for future content for these!
thanks @majorvex for the emoji gallery…very useful!

(also added portal to my home hub on boori).

7 Likes

check out Quick Flips for all your hard to find gleam, also full array of Sapphire equipment. If you would like to see this location stocked with something message me and I’ll make it happen!

5 Likes

Lol well then move along it sells fine thanx. Funny picture

2 Likes