Halloween event

I’m fully expecting someone to make a sky high jack o lantern tower

1 Like

if it has enough prestige they will

1 Like

I will be solely focusing on creating them

Lol, i don’t think prestige will matter. Depending on how fast you can make these, I might try my own hand at it :smiley:

Well, a lot of that is gonna be seeking out those ‘Spooky drops’… lots of them

also @Jirodyne :

I don’t know for sure, but I’d assume the drops required will stop dropping after that time tho.

3 Likes

Yeah, it says if you have seeds left over :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

True, but just cause you have seeds left over, doesn’t negate that eventually those seeds run out and won’t be able to craft anymore of them. No new seed drops, meaning while rarely a few new ones might get crafted, generally what is on the market would be the only ones left being sold.

They will be rare, no doubt about that, but you don’t have to hurry and use all the seeds in the event is all I’m saying

in the picture he is holding a seed. can I speculate for a moment?
growing pumpkins (probably will receive a uniq name like starberys) might be a thing now!
here is for Hoping! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Im making a lot of those skeleton faces :skull: they will go nicely with what im planning to build now (non halloween related)

1 Like

I appreciate that there are things to craft, and things to buy! The event doesn’t just require a purchase of a max or something :smiley: very fun that we can craft cool stuff also!

Yay events

1 Like

Stahpp, I can only get so…excited

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a message from the Devs, that soon they will add in the ability to do farming. We can only hope.

2 Likes

That skull mask… give it here…

1 Like

I think that skull is a lantern. If there is a skull mask im definitely getting it too tho lol

It is indeed a Lanturn. Note it says ‘Lanturns’ and talks about only the ‘Pumkin Mask’ and not ‘Masks’.

There already is a skull mask in the exchange haha

1 Like

I have that skull mask since it dropped lol. Thats probably a lantern yeah :weary:.