Hammers Wood, Stone, Copper, Iron, Sliver, Gold and Titanium and more to come <3

18 Likes

Nice!

Good use of blink as a backdrop too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks xD yea cant wait to get that in game when it comes <3

Is that a render? That looks like a render.

Someone been playing around in blender?

2 Likes

It is xD and yea its Blender and the models is from the game files :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loving the blink there! :grin:

1 Like

That is amazing! I don’t understand how you did it, but I kinda don’t want to ruin the magic at the same time!

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Where did you find this top secret material which totally doesn’t exist. :policeman:

only [TOP SECRET REDACTED] know about [TOP SECRET REDACTED] materials

4 Likes

Planning on doing it with all the tools :slight_smile: just been busy build havent had time to do renders :b

(Update)

There just added the stone hammer :smiley: next is the metals onces :innocent:

1. I don’t get it, what is this?
  2. What is blink?

This is just some wallpapers im making or backgrounds if people want them :smiley: also blink is a rare ore there is not yet in the game. Gonna be more rare than gems I think, that you then can craft into blocks.

2 Likes

Just added Copper and Iron now :smiley:

1 Like

Blink is one of the… four? specials… although it doesn’t really make sense to have four due to how they will fit in with the elements, but whatever.
Blink, dark matter, rift and oortstone

1 Like

Nice job!
I always wander why wood and stone tools have cloth on their handles, buy cooper and iron looks like some kind of rubber. But you need the cloth for the metal tools and not for the other two :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Silver, Gold and Titanium update xD only need to make the gems now :smiley:

Impressive work as always! :ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

aww you make be blush xD

2 Likes

Added a new photo with them all on a wall rack :smiley: I think thats the name for it xD