Hand Sanitizer

I dislike when I go to a shop, then I go back to my base and I worry that my whole base is now infected. Worse is that I might infect someone else who visits my base!

I recommend that hand sanitizer dispensers get added to the game to keep our bases clean and prevent infection.

• Yes, I want to stay clean!
  • No, I want everyone to be infected!

0 voters

8 Likes

please, let keep thing clean and stop the infection!

2 Likes

Bring on the plague and pestilence!

In game of course.

Wash your hands irl

10 Likes

also…toilet roll. have you ever seen an oort use the toilet.
those diapers are getting full…

5 Likes

Stock up on those :cookie: s

7 Likes

Everything is going exactly as planned.

thumb_there-are-too-many-poeple-on-this-earth-we-need-44645236

(Jokes aside, stay clean, stay healthy!)

14 Likes

I admit I couldn’t help but think a face mask cosmetic would be funny. :smiling_imp: Hey, if you don’t laugh sometimes you’ll cry! :wink:

6 Likes

5 Likes

… Yeah, so I had a few minutes to kill. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

24 Likes

no everyone must be infected!

9 Likes

If you want to be extra sure to not infect your base then kill yourself first and always use a reincarnation from santum.
Sanitizers are for people without sanctums

5 Likes

I think that may be more valuable than Oort. :open_mouth::joy:

5 Likes

Please stop to go around from exoplanets to known worlds! Stay in your home base!!!
:mask:

5 Likes

I think it would be better not to announce the new company under alutech at the moment or ? :smiley:

14 Likes

Someone got real offended about my post. I don’t get how this has offended someone :joy:

9 Likes

surely someone who wants to quietly hoard all the cotton cloth to be safe for it :grin:

4 Likes

Lol. I get the humor, but it might be too soon for some.

Be safe all my Boundless friends!

4 Likes

Haha thanks Gina. I’m not worried about it. I lived through. Ebola x2, SARS, Swine Flu, Bird Flu also the Y2K. I’m pretty sure we are gonna love through this too.

1 Like

There’s not much you can do. People will always find something by which to be offended. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Removed via request

1 Like