Hand Sanitizer

The flu has killed more people,
Cancer has killed more people
Heart Disease has killed more people,
People killing people has killed more people,
Covid-19 has had a 2% death rate. The only people who are usually dying from this is people who have under lying disease and the elderly.

1 Like

Remember and keep your groups small, no more than 500ā€‹:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

Now Iā€™ve got ā€œEverything Is Going According to Planā€ stuck in my headā€¦

Brings back memories of first exoworlds :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely see the point here, why I put the ā€œif you donā€™t laugh youā€™ll cryā€ thing in my one postā€¦ as humor can be a way to cope, those in high stress jobs where you see a lot of death and pain are often possessed of gallows humor. Saw it first hand as a college student, during an autopsy I witnessed and also a Medical Examiner presenting us with what I can only describe as a slideshow of horrorsā€¦ pics of things like people with their heads literally exploded by shotgun, decapitationsā€¦ and sheā€™s cracking jokes left and right like it was a comedy show there. I was a little shocked back then, but realized through reading later, that was how she handled what she had to see.

5 Likes

Not true; people are dying when they need immediate treatment at a hospital already overwhelmed with people in intensive care to recover from the rapidly spreading viral epidemic. A country that bit the feed-the-rich brainwashing that obsessive efficiency and/or austerity are sane things to do to the people is too brittle to handle a nonregional long-term disaster. Not unlike trying to to prop up an already perpetually crashing economy when interbank interest rates are already negative then a nonregional long-term disaster drops anchor in it. The Dead Kennedys already wrote the anthem.

1 Like

I currently have 112 clones that are in incubation for times exactly like this. And another 138 on the way. I should be alright.

5 Likes

Until the defective one pops out and sets fire to the clone lab accidentally.

3 Likes

Danish Black Comedy is my favorite film genre to peddle to others, decide if thereā€™ll be a second date, etc. Laughter breaks locks.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t that a Tati film?

Iā€™m honestly not too sure. I was more having visions of Zoolander and the ā€œfreak petrol fight accidentā€ :rofl:

1 Like

true what could go wrong this year :grin:

omg I love that scene, my ex looked like Zoolander

1 Like

Where can I donate my DNA?

2 Likes

Bring on the zombiesā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been doing lots of stuff to prep for itā€¦

IMG_0969

Cā€™mon you nerdsā€¦ Itā€™s totally relevant. :smirk:

4 Likes

I tried getting one package of toilet paper todayā€¦no luck it seems :stuck_out_tongue:ā€¦so I bought rum instead. I will find toilet paper one day!! (Iā€™m not out of my rolls just yet!)

7 Likes
5 Likes

So true hahaha. I love being a solid mix of both. Have no issues staying in gaming, drawing and being a ā€œlonerā€ in my gaming area but also thrive in outdoor activities and being social when out an about.

It is starting. Stay away from Lexrulanet that Exoworld is evil

20200314180634_1

3 Likes