6 Likes

Yeah you’re a day early Darth :wink:

5 Likes

Haha, nearly a day late for me. Or is it me who’s a day late…? :thinking:

Happy birthday to Boundless!

3 Likes

I beginn on 7.9 2018 but offical realase was 10.9 2018 or?:grinning:

1 Like

I started on the 7th too on PS4, official release was on the 11th, a Tuesday, so tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok then i am early :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Just a couple of hours if you live in New Zealand! :joy:

3 Likes

How are things going in the future? :smile:

5 Likes

I’d like to know too! I’m in italy, twelve o’clock here :grinning:

1 Like

@Trickyy90 You should see the wonders and the marvels. We no longer need to work, money is a thing of the past. Robots do all the work and computers do all the thinking while we simply live for the pleasure of it. You have so much to look forward to tomorrow!

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
Thats what i like to hear!

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.

7 Likes

I don’t think we will get an anniversary event. I think rather than crunch or pump out a one time thing they have been working on the overall game. I seem to remember that being said somewhere…

But, I too would love a silly little event :slight_smile: even if it is just themed for the release of the patch.

Happy Birthday Boundless!!

3 Likes

Even if it is early, Happy Birthday to Boundless! :slight_smile: :gift:

A big first year… not even a toddler yet, and it has already reached milestones like exos and farming, and so much more! :wink: A gifted young one, for sure! Me, I smeared chocolate cake all over my face on my first birthday. :crazy_face:

Here’s to many more wonderful years, watching it grow and flourish!

10 Likes

This all doesnt matter. Tell me can you, in the future, sleep 8 hours in 4 hours? That is what i care about.

3 Likes

As often as I try to do this I havent yet mastered the art. The secret though is to spend 4 hours at work the next day sleeping while standing on your feet and with your eyes open to make up for the missing 4… this I mastered many years ago and still do to this day even after a good nights sleep

8 Likes

We dont have this stunning art here. Only primitive art we have is to grab a cup of coffee and go take a stroll in the neighboring company buildings so no one can ask you to do anything (thats until they realize you totally disappeared and they call you) :joy:. Teach me master.

1 Like

Pretty good thx…

Happybïrthday!

2 Likes