Happy New Year! Listen to Garfield! Pie sale continues at Noms 'n More!

Happy New Year everyone!

Garfield has some wise words:

Therefor the pie sale at Noms 'n More on the New Leyden Market continues!

See prices:

That’s not all! Brews 'n Stuff has a sale too!

You can find New Leyden Market on Gellis. Portals at Gellis Prime on the square near the tree, Ultima HQ Finata on the red shops floor, Ultima Mall bottom floor, PS Lamblis SE corner top floor, Taco Land, River Towns, Pawn Shop, R3D’s, etc., etc.

Come clear out those shop stands!

And if you want your coin back, Coin Converters had their baskets filled with lots of coin!

5 Likes

Just bought a teaching pie from your shop ^^. I’ll be coming back for more when I earn more coin!

Quite a bit of coin to be earned there as well, check the Coin Converters stall! It’s only request baskets. I could use a whole of barbed grass seeds, any colour for instance! Usually in my baskets there’s about 80k and a fourth of that booth has Fidach’s baskets with I think 20k at least.

1 Like

I have 13 baskets, for all coal, ore, and bars, usually kept topped up to 2k in each.

As a little holiday bonus I have just topped them all up to 5k each, making a total of 65k up for grabs for that excess metal and coal!

New prices added, new picture, also added Brews 'n Stuff sale!

1 Like

Are there any persisting pies baking in the oven?

What? They’re gone already? Hmm, will hop on in a minute and restock. There should be a few done and hopefully got some in the freezer!

1 Like

Your persisting pies are really popular! I’m so glad I was able to snag 10 before they poofed. I wonder who keeps buying all of them :eyes:

They are gone again? Hmpf, now it’s gonna take a few hours before I have more!

And someone is re-selling my pies for 300c more so that kinda explains it as well :joy:

1 Like