Happy ps4 deluxe day :D

Just redeemed! :sunglasses:

1 Like

(PC player)

The early backer folks got to customize their forum title. For the rest of us, I’m not sure if they plan to add it to the game in the future, but for now, the title thing only applies to the forums and this selection:

1 Like

I am in the same boat. I play most of my PC games with a controller these days. I must be getting old and lazy?

1 Like

It says ‘in game title’ though @majorvex

1 Like

I’ve always been lazy and yeah now the old is starting to set in too, lol

But hey I just see it as having the best of both worlds.

1 Like

The title is on your character GUI. The backer titles were Explorer, Adventurer, etc. The Digital Deluxe Edition is Voyager. We originally planned to expose these into the HUD when you met players but never got around to it. So it’s a bit of a dormant feature.

10 Likes

I’m still a little sad it doesn’t show up around the name in some way, in a different text or color.

1 Like

Sweet, I’ll definitely upgrade when it’s out. “Deluxe” usually just means you get a piece of craplewtz that’s good at lvl 1 but obsolete by lvl 4.

1 Like

It’s just the plot bonus and months GC and golden fist recipe. You don’t get any items or anything I don’t believe
Edit: think I misunderstood your post :slight_smile: I get what you mean now!

1 Like

Congrats to everyone on PS4 :+1:t3::+1:t3:

@Pseudonym84

:point_up_2:t3:
I prefer using a PS handle, but I’m too lazy to map it so I also use an Xbox controller. Why WASD when you can :video_game::guitar::guitar::guitar::musical_note::metal:t3::metal:t3::metal:t3:
mycontroller

5 Likes

Does this mean i can upgrade again^^

Leave it!!! It’s small potatoes!!:potato: Content, content!!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

nah… I’m sure something soon will come to Boundless that will show why PCs are better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What if you have dual citizenship?

< alien high-pitched scream >

HE KNOWS SOMETHING WE DON’T BECAUSE HE TALKED WITH THE DEVS!

1 Like

Probably rental planets only available on pc because of some odd clause Sony has

1 Like

Best meme ever :laughing: beta-sh*t-7
Makes me wanna change back to my Unity profile pic :smiley:

3 Likes

Woot i do the same… Xbox one usb wireless adapter, logitec wireless keyboard/mouse combo, hdmi out to a tv and sit on the couch some times.

1 Like

Ah more inequality? Nice! Will go over well!

2 Likes

Hmm, well, if we can rent them on Steam we can still use them on PS4 :slight_smile:

So no biggie for people who play on both, but it would be not-okay otherwise…