Happy Veterans day!

Today Axon /Iconicsburg would like to Salute our Military veterans that have protected Biitula for 1000s of years…

5 Likes

We…don’t really have that over here in EU.
I mean, the studio itself is British.

I support the gist of the day, but let’s not be political on here.

7 Likes

Your post sir is off topic…

Can’t tell if joking or not. Since he is informing you that part of the player base doesn’t recognize today as a thing. Which is on topic since it’s about Veterans Day. However I guess my comment is off topic. I’d flag it for you but I don’t think I can flag my own comment.

1 Like

Here we go again. Read my post. You are also off topic sir. Stop trying to dramatize my post

How is his post political?

1 Like

it is militaristic american patriotism, quite political :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a federal Holiday

3 Likes

Part of the PB doesn’t recognize Thanksgiving either,

So what? Don’t celebrate it. Who cares?

1 Like

Oh here comes the Anti American rhetoric /facepalm

1 Like

This is one of those like or keep it moving posts. Since a lot of players are from different parts of the world it might be good to add US vets to the title. I don’t think we need to make a big deal about this topic guys.

1 Like

They don’t have to click on the link

Today is Remembrance Day in the UK and many other countries, when we remember and commemorate all those who have died in war.

12 Likes

oh but they have to! muh activism! lol I mean there are Vets here I know for a fact who play.

2 Likes

I’ll also salute the spears of echelon that have kept the church of pie safe for generations

2 Likes

In Belgium it is also a Holiday. We call it the day the weapons went silent. Well “wapenstilstand” don’t know how else to translate

6 Likes

Seriously you all bringing politics into this 100% game content message validates everything I have been saying. Hijacking my post is not cool.

But since some people want to talk politics please have a seat and learn something…
Part of the player base does not recognize Halloween, Valentine’s day, Christmas, Ramadan,
etc but we honor it in this game. You do not get to choose to censor anything unless it’s against the Code of Conduct.

Secondly, alot of countries celebrate veterans with many different names… in my opinion veteran’s day is a purely generic name. Also if you do not like the US as the off topic poster who termed imperialistic and USA together keep it to yourself as that is against the CoC as well.

Here is an article I found regarding the holidays…

IF you want to discuss politics START YOUR OWN THREAD.

3 Likes

What the heck does the US have to do with my post?

2 Likes

Your post is blatantly political and the relationship of the game content is such a thin disguise that it would cost extra at Victoria’s Secret.

It’s not bad or otc-flagworthy, just disappointingly parochial.

6 Likes

Is it not veteran’s day in the US? I’m confused

1 Like