Hard to find meteors when the world disappears

Whilst running for gleambow meteors the world tends to disappear around me. Especially when I get to the meteor. If I can find the meteor being that the whole tail on it disappears also.

3 Likes

Does this happen all the time? Also, what platform are you playing the game on?

PS4 here and it happens all the time

4 Likes

Same here as well. Happens most of the time and im on ps4.

1 Like

PS4 and YES!!! This is a thing.

2 Likes

Ps4 and it happens all the time. Even on regular meteor hunts

4 Likes

Same here, also PS4

1 Like

Happens a good bit on PS4 to me as well.

1 Like

Yup this has always been an issue with PS4 even before gleambow

1 Like

The world disappears when you’re running to a regular meteor or fighting at one? Yuck.

For the GB meteors…is everyone holding a popsicle (or have one in their inventory) by chance, when it happens?

It just happens, like if the game could not load any chunks and it stays like that for enough time to be annoying

1 Like

Not popsicle related.

I believe I t’s a combination of the ps4’s inability to make our own choices to set settings, plus server strain.

I get the same issue and I have never used a popsicle.

2 Likes

Maybe someone from PS4 could post video of this. Videos can be really informative and fun :smiley:

1 Like

Oh there’s another thread for my issue. @vdragon if you use the gleampops the world vanishes every single time

happens frequently on ps4. I also have a fairly high end pc with a ryzen 3950x and 2080ti. Play ps4 due to plots etc I already had before getting pc, but I just got my son to play pc while I did ps4. Side by side on boori he had absolutely no lag, or rendering loss and I had a grey screen throughout. Both characters had max agility, speed pots and tried with and without gleampops. No issue at all with pc.

A base of mine is on boori when connection issues to alder deem unplayable . Lately it has gotten worse.

1 Like

Happens to me to, iMac late 2013, when I run around a lot, from one region to Another

2 Likes

It usually happens when I’m using a fast brew (on ps4 also). It comes back for me by stopping for a sec. With gleampop, I didnt stop until land, when it came back. Seems like moving too fast prevents loading. Actually, thinking about it, it also happens when I’m mining really fast (blocks won’t disappear until I stop swinging)

2 Likes

Moin,

i have that often, that the whole world gets foggy and reload in the next moment. I had it worst on Grovidia’s te. But also at Besevrona. One stood on the Hunting Platform and wanted to look up into the sky, region reload. But if you stayed with your target point below the horizon, everything was loaded and displayed. Which is easier said than done, if you want to have that what folds out of the sky from above.
I play on the PC and mostly I had this problem when I was on hunts with other players. (usually runs a Speed Brew)

@Parnwig you mean this?

Mining to fast and glitch into your mined Blocks and you can see the world from a other side? =D I can´t upload the video, the forum doesn´t support that.

3 Likes

Yes, if you go to fast on PS4 the world is gone. This happened during the other Gleambow events as well. It results in us losing lots of Gleambow meteors

2 Likes