Hard to find meteors when the world disappears

There’s a fix
Just buy a PC
#pcmasterrace

2 Likes

Ya, sometimes that happens, but other times I’ll be breaking blocks, but they stay visible on screen until I stop swinging the hammer, then they disappear

2 Likes

That happens a lot to me.

You don’t know if what you are hitting is air or a block until it refreshes

1 Like

isn’t the fix:
buy a pc
rebuy the game
start over from scratch?

3 Likes

Seems so. If only GC even worked on my pc from ps4

I don’t have the means to do so, the PS4 was merely a gift. I have bills to worry about especially due to the world’s current status :disappointed:

It was a meme reply
The real fix is for the devs to spend some time working on PS4 stuff

1 Like

Oh, I’m slow lol. You mean the on where that on girl was like" if your homeless, like just buy a house" meme?
Edit: We’re getting a lil off topic, let’s try to keep on topic :grinning:

2 Likes

This is an image to what it looks like if it helps at all. Even though there isn’t much to see

8 Likes

Everyone I know on PS4 has been having this issue, mainly during Gleambow. There is no consistency, just need to be participating in the event, trying to chase a Gleambow meteor or using a gleampop. I personally run blindly through a screen of fog when using the gleampop, and if I wasn’t with other players, would also lose every meteor during the event. Other players experience the fog just when running/grappling along the ground. We have lost meteors due to this.
It certainly makes the event a little less fun.

5 Likes

Welcome to boundless too, even if you’ve been here a while it’s your first post :grinning:

2 Likes

Hah first forum post?

Welcome to SPOORTA !!! :rofl:

@purelyangelic builds some nice stuff!

2 Likes

have this for years now not ps4 but weak graphic cards on my pc’s
i remember when i used to hunt alot i always had a friend and when meteor was found i warp to him but not sure thats suitable for gleambow meteors

2 Likes

Hey, thanks guys. I have tried not to be too involved on the forum. But this event, being my first, I wanted to share my experience. It can get frustrating. Especially when people are genuinely trying to complete colour collections etc. I’m not too annoyed, as I’m just tagging along with others, but it’s disappointing. Consoles are inferior, we all know this. And if my characters carried over to PC, I’d switch. I didn’t know there would be so many console issues when i started the game… But I have multiple lvl 50+ characters that i don’t want to scrap, just because the game doesn’t run as well on PS4.

5 Likes

This happens to me too on pc. Windows 10 on steam. The meteor doesnt render all the time. My graphics card is not old as I can play almost all games on ultra or epic settings

2 Likes

i always suspected it happens on worlds you dont visit often
for me if im using a world for a while it gets better
not sure about it but its feels like i need load in the world info a few times
and let my pc get used to it if that makes sence at all lol

it happends mostly if you run fast to new areas our pass a few areas fast
like you faster then the loading essentially
once you in the non rendered area it sometimes just stays unrendered
but ya can ignore me im using very low end graphiccards
just help the ps4 peeps and molav with the good cards :slight_smile:
im perfectly fine with it

1 Like

I assume I am just running across regions too fast. So I am unloading and loading regions too quick then it gets behind and then it just dumps all surrounding info and I can only see 10 blocks ahead.

Some silent hill eerie vibes drop in.

But at the same time I have to run that fast to make those meteors. So at that time I’m playing the listening game for the “boom” drop and its direction.

joZUiTQGU0276rgqFr

4 Likes

I caught a video of the world disappearing, playing on PS4

8 Likes

That’s not even that bad, I’ve had way worse, where the ground is gone below my feet.

1 Like

Well. I was in the water. So all I saw was endless sky