Harvest tools for sale

Can I interest any farmers with this?

I am thinking of selling these and/or cross…

How much can I sell these for?

1 Like

Honest opinion, if I’m making tools for harvesting crops, I just use either wood or stone. Usually wood. Then, I add AOE (3x3), so one swing will take out 9, instead of having to hit 3 times with the Horizontal only, then I max out durability. I want to say last time I made these, I sold them for 1500 each. Some people also like glow, or loot added as well.

Just my two cents!
Cheers!

1 Like

So 2600 durability for 1500c with 3x3? so its about .57c per durability…
Hmm I think I can work with that.

I looked into wood and silver and topaz but I couldn’t make a call having no price reference.

Thank you very much.

=======================

.6c per durability so price at 1080c.

this one acceptable?

located at storis II, aria, first shop out of ultima hub, storis II…low tier forge i think was the temp beacon name i had.
in case anyone wants to be my customer, just make sure you grab from the right stall, i have horizontal ones in the shop as well.

1 Like

The only reason I’ve done the wood/stone is because you want damage as low as possible. The reason, is if you miss click and hit a building block, you won’t break anything. Also, I’ve heard (purely hearsay) that lower damaging tools can potentially increase crop yeild. However, there is no proof that I know of.