Has to be a first?

My game crashed, and I hit reconnect. When it logged back in my character was warped from Phem in BlackLight to Etherian on Biitula.

disconnect on one planet, reconnect on another. How is that possible??

I’ve had a few cases of mysterious rollback-esque events. Were you ever in the location where you were ‘warped’ back to prior to having the crash?

yes, but like 3 weeks ago.

also the Altitude in the debug is not working correctly. The numbers are way off. On top of a mountain it said alt 5. All the way down to the mantle it slowly counted down to 3. Now I am around altitude 15 and it thinks it’s at 1.

I once experienced this rollback with my inventory where i lost everything i got recently and the things i had earlier were there again.

Did any messages appear on screen when the crash occurred?

@vdragon no sir. it simply went to the screen giving me the option to reconnect or go to desktop. I chose to reconnect.

i had my character rubberbanding into portals i didnt want to enter … might this be the case? was there some connected portal anywhere near?

So it didn’t display anything else like losing connection to the game server or an illegal protocol message?

@vdragon no sir.

and since i didn’t lose connection to desktop, there was no crashlog to send.