Have you experienced “foliage flash” lately?

I thought this bug had been fixed, no?

2 Likes

Yesterday, It happened several times to me.

3 Likes

Lol, definitely never fixed here, no.
All day, everyday. Almost a whole year now…

3 Likes

Yea I experience it all the time, is really annoying at this point.

2 Likes

Define “Foliage Flash”?

4 Likes

When you’re walking around doing nothing related to foliage and it flashes on screen

1 Like

Yes, still see it all the time. It doesn’t bother me, but would be nice to be fixed.

2 Likes

I thought it was just me because of playing to much … foliage foliage everywhere :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yep, literally underground and far away from any trees. The phantom bush seems to dwell near my machines, waiting for it’s opportunity to wap me in the face.

3 Likes

Yep, and in the exact same spots every time too. I guess what we’re are looking at are fractures in the space time continuum and we’re getting glimpses of foliage that once stood in those spots, long before the Oortian industrial age.

2 Likes

I reckon it’s subliminal messaging to make you gather foliage to fuel your beacons with :joy:

4 Likes

does it happen anywhere or mainly at bases ?
happens to me often at my base (foliage)
and a lot more often at an other persons base on Biitula where I’ve been spending some time recently (I THINK I saw mould flash as well)
only difference I can think of is that they got more foliage blocks on shelves than I do

1 Like

Hmm have you guys been at that oortweed again? :laughing:

I’ve never experienced this, unless I’ve just not noticed!

7 Likes

I’m actually glad to see that other people are experiencing this. I’m not as crazy as I thought. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I promise this has nothing to do with Oortweed. I see it even when im sober. :wink:

And I also think i see it most in my base.

3 Likes

:rofl:

Maybe I just don’t notice because my base is literally covered in foliage anyway :blush:

3 Likes

Or… maybe you just don’t play enough to notice? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It literally slaps me in the face as I move about; foliage everywhere or not. It’s most certainly happening and it’s definitely a visual glitch; no ‘oortweed’ or any other influence required, promise! :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I experience weird flashes of something which looks like foliage too but can never capture it.
I happens only if I move my character.

Regards,

1 Like

I’ve never experienced this to my knowledge.

3 Likes

Yeah I think it only happens when moving now that I think of it