Health regeneration at home base

I think this should be a thing, along with stamina regeneration at home base.

Or at least machine that allows it to happen.

6 Likes

They’re adding a health regen mechanic tile or machine or something eventually. They weren’t very detailed about it.

As long as they can find a way to keep people from exploiting it and dropping them during hunts or something, I’m all for it.

Lol by the sounds of it thats what its for… heh
They said guild stuff is for group buffs and the winter seasonal thing is tailored to hunting.
I have a feeling the two are connected.

1 Like

Well just to clarify what is being discussed, at least I thought so, was a system in which you would just regen your health and energy when you were “at home”. As in, if you are in your crafting area or something it’d keep you from having to manage your hunger/energy/health. I don’t think group buffs from guilds are what is being discussed.

Using it for hunting wouldnt be a bad thing though. If everyone stood on the same tiles they would all get hit by wildstock, bombs, projectiles, etc. and it would probably just be a HoT that may only activate after you’ve been standing on it for 5-10s or something

This is what I was meaning, home beacon speeds up health and stamina regen (but not hunger), or a machine that does so. Essentially so I don’t have to keep eating when I change skill sets in home base.

I kinda like the idea of a 3x3x3 machine with an open side I can walk into and it zips up my health and stamina quickly.

Go build some more, run back to machine and so on.

Clarification, I mean eating to regain stamina not hunger

1 Like

I could see that as a plus. Also something that could be taken to higher level planets for maybe a single or two times use. Go to a planet to mine or meteorite hunt (or both) and you die from mobs you loose in my opinion too much health. I think it would be good to have you lose less and you could make something that would let you regen health so you can survive.
It just needs to be made so it can’t be exploited. But someone will find a way, they always do.